high quality product

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Dec 07, 2008

I am looking forward to seeing how the new sambucus works. It does not have any unnatural preservatives, everything is natural!

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1732608 on Dec 22, 2008

So far no bad colds this winter

Awesome Product

Posted by Reviewer2077456 on Nov 16, 2008

It has been an incredible experience working with this company. I ordered once and had it sent to my children at college and they rec'd it within 2 days....I ordered a week later for myself and the same quick delivery. We are using this product to keep our immune system up and it seems to be doing a great job!! Thanks

Great Taste & Really Works!

Posted by Reviewer2466666 on Jan 22, 2009

I really believe this product helped me get over my cold faster than if I did not use it. I took a capful in the morning and a capful at night. My cold lasted a few days instead of a full week (as usual for me). Elderberry is great for immune health. It tastes great too!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1731045 on Mar 03, 2009

Taken at the first sign of illness, Sambucus helps you recover very quickly. I try to always have on hand for times when someone in the family starts to feel rundown.

Black Elderberry

Posted by Reviewer1869367 on Mar 15, 2009

This product has been a delightful surprise. It is delicious and I trust that it is going to strengthen my immune system. I'm also thinking of planting some elderberry and trying to make my own juice.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2943563 on May 18, 2009

Have used it for years

Delicious and Healthy

Posted by Reviewer1689785 on May 19, 2009

Great immune system booster and my little one says he wishes he could have a whole glass!

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1991495 on May 19, 2009

stops viruses in their tracks.

Good Price-Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2657753 on May 19, 2009

Thank you for carrying Sambucus at an affordable price. The product is awesome for helping the elderly gently boost their immune systems to help combat lung infections. Keep up the good work!