Tasty Winter Remedy

Posted by Reviewer2276821 on Jan 11, 2012

I love the taste of this winter remedy. Since I have been taking it I haven't been sick while everyone else around me has. The only thing I wish is that the price was a bit less. Otherwise its a great way to ward off the winter blues.

Keeps me going

Posted by Reviewer2086171 on Jan 25, 2012

I've used this product for several winter seasons. When I see people in the office is getting sick, I begin to take this every day. I have been able to avoid symptoms or keep my symptoms minor and push through without antibiotics.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2943984 on Jan 25, 2012

An excellent flu fighter

Taste good

Posted by Reviewer1497095 on Mar 20, 2012

Taste good! It works well before catching a cold.

very good

Posted by wupeng on Feb 12, 2012

The palate is very good

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer3139639 on Jun 12, 2012

This is really sweet but works like a charm

Better than a tonic.

Posted by JanisFarmer on Jul 01, 2012

If I'm feeling a little under the weather at bedtime, just one dose of this stuff is magic. Its not habit forming, non-alcohol based, gluten free and full of all the good stuff my body appreciates to maintain its optimum health. (Also in a 4 oz bottle)

Good Quality, great taste

Posted by Reviewer2262619 on May 17, 2014

So glad to have found good pricing for this product versus the local health food store.

best sambucus

Posted by Reviewer3348372 on Aug 06, 2014

another quality product stocked by iherb! very red liquid. sweet tasting. very effective! thank you for a great product!

Great!

Posted by 5138441246435271515 on Oct 30, 2014

I followed the instructions, and gave my son these ones at the start of the cold n flu symptom, very quickly, we were able to control the symptoms, not letting it gets any worse. My husband tried too. It works well. Of course, this is not the only product we took. We also took Ester-C, plus other lingchi products to boost up the immune system.