Wards off daycare bugs

Posted by MrsTurnip on Oct 04, 2012

After going through two bouts of Hand Foot Mouth, I started my son on this and he hasn't gotten as much as a sniffle from daycare in two years.

Expensive product

Posted by Zuleika83 on Oct 08, 2012

My child did not like it. Still waiting for the day when she will take it willingly. Expensive for it's volume.

Sambucus

Posted by JoyceKhor on Jun 05, 2010

This is really good. My son have cough for few months. Have been taking cough syrup from dr for 4 mths. Cough recovers but will come back after a week. This has been going on every month. I started giving him this sambucus syrup twice a day.. Have been taking this for about a month. Seldom hear my son coughs now !!!!!! My son loves the berry taste very much...

NATURE'S WAY SAMBUCUS FOR KIDS, BERRY FLAVORED

Posted by Reviewer2832885 on Jan 05, 2011

I GOT THIS FOR MY GRANDSON AND HE HAS HAD FEWER SICK DAYS SINCE HE TAKES IT EVERY DAY. HE LOVES THE FLAVOR.

Perfect

Posted by Marvika on Feb 26, 2014

..i give it to my child.. it works soooo good.. We got flue only one time this winter.

love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2617302 on Jan 08, 2011

I use this stuff at the first sign of runny nose and it works wonderfully. I don't use it for maintenance, I just follow the instructions for intense use along with a probiotic (which I do use for maintenance) and increase Vit C when runny nose starts and my children have never been sick longer than 2-3 days.

The best!!

Posted by gabemom on Mar 01, 2011

This stuff really works wonder!!! It tastes great and it is really effective for flu, runny nose and cough. I always have this at my home and I recommend this to anybody with children in their home.. once a day when the kids are well and twice a day when they are down with flu/infection.

good for kids

Posted by 4663797115039752210 on Aug 12, 2014

good supplement for my kids

Sambucus for Kids

Posted by Reviewer1291993 on Aug 04, 2011

I've been using this stuff for years, and can't go without it during the cold and flu season. I love it!

good

Posted by 5439745000701968160 on Mar 28, 2016

it works on my 3 years old daughter. whenever she start to have running nose, i gave her twice per day, it really works and prevent her from getting worst. i have recommended to my friends.