O.M.D. told me about this stuff. Natures way delivers the goods.

Posted by Reviewer3040087 on Sep 13, 2010

Should take with saw palmetto to reduce bad testosterone levels in your body. BLOOD PURIFIER!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3230422 on May 15, 2008

This product is great for skin it comes in an easy to seal tub and very well priced.

Smooth skin

Posted by Reviewer1187962 on Jan 09, 2010

Stress gives me breakouts, even at my age. With Sarsaparilla I can enjoy happier skin.

Helps my urinary track

Posted by Reviewer2648328 on Feb 27, 2010

Helps keep me from urinary infections.

night sweats reduced

Posted by Reviewer2619476 on Apr 29, 2014

great for night sweats during pregnancy - has got rid of them!

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1669167 on Aug 29, 2008

I used this product for a few weeks and I'm really not sure if it helped me or not. I am still getting migraines but they're not as severe and they don't last as long. I was taking Sarsaparilla along with Feverfew so I don't know if it was the combination or just one of them that brought me some relief. Either way I noticed that I was always tired while taking them and had such a lack of motivation to do anything. I stopped taking them both and feel like I'm regaining my energy. I also would feel scanty pulsating aches in my brain and kidneys while taking these which was really weird but I have noticed that they haven't occured since discontinuation. This is just my experience but a lot of the reviews praise the product so I don't want to discourage you from giving it a try. It may work for you. Good luck!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2361456 on Mar 19, 2009

Great tonic for the body

skin problem

Posted by Reviewer1429086 on Jul 22, 2009

We have found that sarsaparilla root is an excellent remedy for skin problems and we highly recommend this product,also for the efficiency of iherb.

Sarsapilla

Posted by Reviewer1744308 on Aug 27, 2010

release tension muscle ache and pains.

core protocol for Lyme

Posted by Reviewer2339325 on Nov 12, 2010

I am using this based upon Stephen Buhner's book, Healing Lyme along with resveratrol,Cat's Claw and eleuthro tincture. I have had lots of success with herxing since beginning with it, but after taking 3 capsules 3 x a day needed to scale back down due to stomach issues and lots of herxing. Definitely seems to be doing the job. Will know more about its success when I return for my bioresonance testing.