core protocol for Lyme

Posted by Reviewer2339325 on Nov 12, 2010

I am using this based upon Stephen Buhner's book, Healing Lyme along with resveratrol,Cat's Claw and eleuthro tincture. I have had lots of success with herxing since beginning with it, but after taking 3 capsules 3 x a day needed to scale back down due to stomach issues and lots of herxing. Definitely seems to be doing the job. Will know more about its success when I return for my bioresonance testing.

sasparilla

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on May 23, 2011

This herb is good for all organs, I taking for neutralize toxins.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1669167 on Aug 29, 2008

I used this product for a few weeks and I'm really not sure if it helped me or not. I am still getting migraines but they're not as severe and they don't last as long. I was taking Sarsaparilla along with Feverfew so I don't know if it was the combination or just one of them that brought me some relief. Either way I noticed that I was always tired while taking them and had such a lack of motivation to do anything. I stopped taking them both and feel like I'm regaining my energy. I also would feel scanty pulsating aches in my brain and kidneys while taking these which was really weird but I have noticed that they haven't occured since discontinuation. This is just my experience but a lot of the reviews praise the product so I don't want to discourage you from giving it a try. It may work for you. Good luck!

Great tonic for overall health . . .

Posted by Reviewer2626270 on Jun 05, 2008

I am a 55-year-old male and I believe that Sarsaparilla helps to balance my hormone levels. Excellent value for the money!

Love this product!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1448355 on Jun 23, 2011

I take my sarsaparilla root every day!

Sarsaparilla Root review.

Posted by Reviewer2557816 on Oct 26, 2010

Great product and once I finish the bottle there, are good chances I'll buy some more.

great choice

Posted by Reviewer3022011 on Feb 18, 2012

great choice

Helping with the itch...

Posted by Reviewer2134408 on Jun 05, 2010

This is really helping. And being able to just take with my other pills is great.

good thing

Posted by Reviewer1975704 on Feb 21, 2011

a natural antibiotic as described by herbalists.

Sarsaparilla Root/Smilax