80/80

Posted by Reviewer1221528 on Mar 13, 2008

80% of men over 80 yrs old have reported problems with prostate (statistically) -- saw palmetto is a preventative thing. There are also prescription drugs that use the elements of this plant. In Europe, Saw Palmetto is often prescriped on its own as an herb (not very beneficial for stockholders of pharmaceutical companies). Although in practicing a paleolithic diet, I feel that there is less requirement for this type of thing, it really isn't going to do any harm, and can be thought of as a relatively inexpensive insurance policy against prostrate problems or any other problems relating to a lack of antioxidants. It's good for you! Very effective if you are in a situation where your diet or lifestyle is changing or you are expericence unexpected stress at 4:20pm in the afternoon.

My favorite

Posted by Reviewer3303476 on Dec 19, 2008

I have tried others, including one that included nettle root. I have returned to this one and buy Nettlre root separately. I wish Nature's Way made this one with Nettle root.

Nature's Way Saw Palmetto w/Pygeum

Posted by Reviewer1292489 on Aug 19, 2009

Excellent product!! My Sister owned a health food store for many and is a nutritionist and told me to buy only this Saw Palmetto product and she was right!!

Saw Palmetto & Pygeum

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Sep 11, 2009

Two of the reported best helps for prostrate problems. Just started.

Product review

Posted by Reviewer1993409 on Oct 21, 2007

Five star rating, just like before. Received exactly what I ordered and expected. No complaints, will order again.

SAW PALMETTO & PYGEUM

Posted by Reviewer1379885 on Feb 28, 2008

FAST SHIPMENT, GOOD PRICE AND PRODUCT..

Saw palmetto & pygeum

Posted by Reviewer2960957 on Dec 06, 2010

Seems to work.

What you see is NOT what you'll get (again)!

Posted by Reviewer1215949 on Aug 15, 2011

This product could be the best in the world for all I know; however that was NOT what I've ordered. And if you order it, you also will NOT get what is advertised here. I don't know why iHerb is doing this. This is the second time I've had this experience with them, the first time been with a creatine product (which I've contacted iHerb add let them know) but to no avail. This product (the one I received) says this on it: Saw Palmetto & Phytosterols (with no Pygeum) in sight. More than likely it would turn out to be a top product and one that is very effective, but if I ordered chicken, please don't give me steak and insist that it's still meat anyway! Fadi.