Wonderful I feel great!

Posted by Reviewer1927983 on Apr 06, 2009

my horrible nasal allergies are MUCH improved!skin has nicer tone...its a lighter color (in a good way) and I bought it for adrenals and im doing great! just been a week.. but no naps. no brain fog... not as forgetful, glands are not all swollen around neck and TMJ is better I also have hypothyroid but youre supposed to make sure youre treating the adrenals before and during thryoid treatment.. im taking this along with desiccated adrenals glands (bovine) also desiccated thyroid glands too (porcine) so far so good.! im feeling my OLD self and I mean wayyy long ago! its supposed to be excellent for liver too im also taking pantethine (adrenal support) pantethine is a better more natural alternative to PREDNISONE which has bad side effects... for those with auo=immune disease take pentethine which aklso REMOVES TOXINS from the body from candida!!! (yeast infections) all these things I mentioned are synergistic (these problems often occur together) so I thought id mention them to help others..just less than a year ago I literally believed I was dying for all my symptoms and even quit work. Now im rearing to go. Have a Good Day!!

quality + price

Posted by Reviewer1161581 on Nov 28, 2007

Excellent product. Though it is an adaptogen (supposed to calm you if you are tense, and give you energy if you are tired), it definitely falls on the 'energy' side for me. I take it mornings & early afternoon, but later than that it makes it harder to go to sleep. Great value & quality, as always from iHerb.

Finally - my Golden Bullet to health

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

I have suffered from sleep problems for 30 years and Chronic fatigue for 5 years. In the end I resolved my issue by addressing over-stressed adrenals and took this potent Chinese herb, Schizandra - miracle stuff. I am now cured of Chronic fatigue, stress and insomnia. This herb is a great de-stressor. Takes around 2 hrs to work and suddenly you feel very relaxed yet also gently but perceptibly energised. Incredible. In my experience it is critical to get to the root cause of your symptoms in order to succeed in aiming for good health. This herb has transformed my life. In addition my facial skin has tightened up (less slack), Schizandra is known for its beautifying effect to the skin and also its support for the liver amongst many other things. I prefer Nature's Way Schizandra as it is wild grown in China. Schizandra is particularly susceptible to pesticide residues if not wild grown. (Be sure to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

I LOVE THIS ADAPTOGEN!

Posted by Reviewer1821597 on Sep 17, 2009

Increases my energy; reduces my appetite, nervous energy, mood swings, and acne! By the second month, my PMS was almost nonexistent (I suffer from Endometriosis- crippling menstrual pains). I take two around 7-8am and two around 2pm. If I take the second dose any later I have a lot of trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. If you are stopping this, I recommend first dropping the dosage to half for a week to avoid any hormone upsets. Be patient if you don't see immediate results. It make take up to two months.

Posted by Reviewer3321510 on Mar 15, 2010

My husband now takes this regularly, and it has definately improved his disposition! He is more optimistic, has more energy, and just happier in general. It also improved his (ahem...) stamina. Dratically so. Will definately reorder.

Nature's Way Schizandra Fruit

Posted by Reviewer2471252 on Feb 27, 2008

The only thing I can say about it is it works just as it says it does and I have never noticed such a difference since I swithced from Ron's Teagarden Schizandra to Nature's Way. Taking Schizandra by capsule disolves into the system better for a more complete absorbtion. The capsule seems more potent than when I was taking it in liquid form.

Amazing for the liver

Posted by Reviewer1227921 on Mar 18, 2010

I have always had a sluggish liver. I am taking a medicine I need to take and it has been causing my liver to get inflamed and swell up, and raised my liver enzymes. Schizandra is by far the best herb/vitamin I have tried over twenty years.

Schizandra & iHerb are great!

Posted by Reviewer2879154 on Jan 08, 2008

Great product - totally eliminates allergies! Thanks for carrying it because I can't seem to find it except online.

Schizandra

Posted by Reviewer1792311 on Aug 24, 2008

I don't know why but it helps with my thinking process. I use it for that reason mostly.

Schizandra

Posted by Reviewer3003582 on Dec 22, 2007

Very good cost, and along with my other supplements, my liver health has greatly improved.