Great Tonic

Posted by Reviewer3235017 on Oct 05, 2010

I've found Schizandra to provide a subtle but noticeable effect in improving mood and feelings of contentment. I include it twice per day in my adaptogen/tonic herb stack which includes Panax Ginseng, Reishi & Cordyceps mushrooms, Ashwagandha, and Rhodiola. Highly recommended for anyone with a low-grade persistent "blah" feeling or mild depression.

Great Product & Fast Service

Posted by Reviewer3271702 on Dec 31, 2010

I have liver health issues and my research into Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)pointed toward schizandra as being one of the oldest and tried-and-true herbs for aiding liver cell regeneration. As with all herbs, it takes a couple of weeks to start showing positive results. What a difference Nature's Way high quality schizandra from northern China makes! I feel like a rejuvenated person; more energy; more stamina; better metabolism; even sleeping better. I also can't say enough about iHer.com and their prompt service. I was notified when the order shipped (less than 24 hours after I ordered it) and I received it 3 days later carefully packaged in bubble wrap. Kudos to both Nature's Way and iHerb.com!

Relaxing

Posted by Reviewer2940091 on Sep 23, 2008

I feel more relaxed while taking this product.

What an energizer!

Posted by Reviewer3064465 on Jan 25, 2007

My husband started using this and it worked so well for him that now we both take it. I feel so much better, not tired and dragging all the time like before.

Calm Energy

Posted by Reviewer1647646 on Jul 19, 2010

This is the "calm energy" I've been looking for! I've almost finished my first bottle, and I'm returning today to make sure I don't run out. I feel energetic and alert, but this never makes me feel jittery or "zoomy." I get things done, and I feel good while I am going them. This herb offers me the improvement that I've been looking for without the side effects I get from other products. Yea!

Amazing sleeping aid!!!!

Posted by -adaptogenius- on May 09, 2013

Strange but thrue... I decided to try this after I read that schizandra is amazing coffee replacement and I wanted to use it to boost my energy level. But the oposit thing happend and I discovered that for me schizandra works as the best available sleeping aid! I take 2 pills just before bed and I sleep in few minutet. The sleep is deep, with beautifull vivid dreams :) No more sleeping problems for me! This is also adaptogen herb so the list of benefits is long with zero side effects. And the price of this product is just amazing. Thank you Nature's Way, thank you iherb!

Schizandra for hormonal balance!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I am taking this herb for fertility the second half of my cycle. It nourishes the liver, which is vital to hormonal balance and is shown to support immunity, endocrine and nervous system function. It aids stress related infertility. I so hope it will work! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Energy & Stress Support

Posted by Reviewer1834320 on Mar 11, 2011

It's too early to be 100% sure but I am quite sure these are having quite the tangible effect on my energy levels and stamina.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2381750 on Nov 23, 2012

Mildly stimulating and energizing in a good way no anxiety or jitters like with other stimulants. Also increases libido over time. This brand is better than another I've tried. Its great stuff, one of the few supplements where you can actually feel a positive change.

Energy boost

Posted by Reviewer2373257 on Jul 10, 2011

Keeps me from getting tired without feeling jitters that I get from caffeine. I rotate use of this with Rhodiola, Goat Weed, Maca, Eleuthero, and Tribulus. Love them all.