Highly recommended

Posted by Vizion on Jul 14, 2016

The immediate effects - Feeling at peace - Less hesitation / less inhibition - A sensation of more energy - Heightened libido, especially when used together with Zinc - Detoxifying effect - Circadian rhythm inducing - Less sleep required - A fresh feeling when you wake up I have noticed a negative synergy with alcohol which makes you feel detached and a neutralizing effect with caffeine, it simply feels less effective. If you are detoxing your liver in phase I and phase II you most likely shouldn't be drinking alcohol in the first place. I truly function with less sleep since I started using this. This supplement seems suitable for active soldiers, or someone in an environment like this. I have read that it is typically used in ranges of 1,000 - 6,000 mg per day, I have tried 5,700 mg in a single day with no adverse effects.

Not sure.

Posted by Reviewer1682992 on Mar 23, 2008

This product seemed to make me a bit anxious. I was able to focus better, but it didn't seem worth the higher anxiety level.

Allergy help!

Posted by Reviewer1966793 on Sep 03, 2009

I use it as part of a regimen to control my severe allergies.

irreplaceable product in cold winter

Posted by Reviewer1042662 on Feb 06, 2012

It really makes immunity stronger. In winter during an epidemic of influenza and colds it is the first thing that I eat in the morning. Since I have it in my medicine kit, I have never even caught a cold.

Excellent item

Posted by Reviewer2195351 on Oct 24, 2011

excellent and 100% benifical

Nature´s way, Schizandra Fruit capsules

Posted by Reviewer2349991 on Mar 07, 2012

Great way to have more energy and a great healthy pep in afternoon.

great

Posted by Reviewer1009027 on Mar 26, 2012

this is a great tonic for both gender

Good

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Oct 12, 2012

Feel better on these. Like they are a tonic.

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1417945 on Jun 26, 2011

I take one pill two times per day along with 25mg of 5-HTP. The schizandra give me some nice mellow energy (opposed to hyper energy of caffeine or sugar) along with extra mental clarity. It does a nice job of counteracting any grogginess that the 5-HTP might cause during the day then gives some peppiness beyond that. I plan to keep using it and would recommend it to others to try.

Magnolia Vine

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on May 25, 2011

Sometimes is hard to get a good rest for stress, I think is helping me with a better sleep quality.