Schizandra

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Nov 09, 2011

What I probably love the most about these is that they consist of one ingredient + a gelatin capsule (that you can open if you don't want to eat it). The smell is fresh and "fruity" (not in a sweet way though, more in the same category as juniper berries), so the quality has exceeded my expectations. I haven't used it for a long enough time to know for sure if I notice any health benefits quite yet and since I use it in combination with other adaptogens I guess I won't be able to tell if this one in particular is helping me.

Great Service on a Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3345335 on Jul 02, 2010

We were eternally greatfull for both the price and delivery schedule of our Schizandra. Schizandra and the anti-oxident we take has kept the respiratory irritations and infections away. Thanks again for everything.

Schizandra

Posted by Reviewer2515312 on Feb 09, 2010

I could not live without this product and neither could my husband. The delivery and cost from Iherb is magnificent.

works good

Posted by Reviewer1171161 on Sep 01, 2009

I take this product as a combination with avena sativa, [Now Foods, Horny Goat Weed Extract plus Maca, 750 mg, 90 Tablets] long jack, long jack and catuba. It's been a good for me.

good product!

Posted by Reviewer1868258 on Nov 20, 2010

I think it makes some difference in my energy level whenever I take it.

Energy

Posted by 5485835979075533527 on Jan 22, 2015

Great for energy. Have used it for 6 months now and noticed an energy boost.

Does what it has to, at a good price

Posted by Reviewer2539907 on Mar 16, 2012

The energy boost found in certain studies was not as big as I would have hoped for, but I definitely noted to lower cortisol production during my workouts (less stress-induced damage to muscles).

Posted by Socrates on Aug 30, 2014

I have used Rhodiola for the past few months and it helped with depression and exhaustion. I decided to add Eleuthero and Schizandra as well. Since starting to use Schizandra I feel even more calm and composed compared to before. I love my adaptogen regiment.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2286126 on Jan 23, 2011

Excellent hepatic tonic

Clearing the way, I think.

Posted by Reviewer2071344 on Oct 08, 2009

Have done lots of research on Schizandra with lots of good feedback. Decided to give it a try to improve my over all focus and health. I think it is working. Only gave it 4 stars for now because I have not been on it very long. Only taking 1 a day for the last 5 days. I plan to increase the amount to 1 twice a day. Always like to start low at 1st. Will follow up once I have been on it a little longer. I am hoping for a tonic without the stimulating affects. Think this may be it.