Good Adrenal Support, without much stimulation effects of Ginseng

Posted by MichaelLabib on Dec 17, 2012

I suffer from Adrenal Fatigue due to many reasons, including Amalgam Illness. Taking this supplement ,alone, has been one of the most effective treatments I have ever got. I tried Adrenal Grandulars, and I actually felt weird. Eleuthero gives me energy, while making me calm. I also have High Blood Pressure, I have only seen a very mild effect in that regard, an increase of 5 points while taking Eleuthero. Koreain Ginseng, on the other hand, increases my blood pressure by 40 points at least. It also makes me very anxious and unable to relax. I also think it's great for Hypothyroidism, I have Sub-clinical Hypothyroidism which seems to respond very well to Eleuthero too. All these benefits without noticeable side effects, only a very mild increase in my blood pressure. Highly recommended, you won't regret it.

very good

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Jul 26, 2011

I used to use Nature's Way standardized eleuthero but now I prefer this more natural form. I take it when I am under stress to lower my cortisol level, chill me out a little, and even help me sleep. I can take it AM or PM without problem. It's gentle yet effective.

Believe it works for me

Posted by Reviewer2062660 on Feb 21, 2009

I have used this on and off for about 2 years and I can tell the difference right now because I haven't used it for awhile! It really does help with energy levels and I think my immune system gets a boost, too. And you get overall energy, its not like you feel with caffeine or anything. And yes, it does take about 2-3 weeks for me to notice it when i take it.

It really works.

Posted by Reviewer1248881 on Nov 09, 2011

This is the second time I purchase this product and as an avid user of supplements, I have to say that this is one of the few that actually works for me...really. I feel the ginseng boost within a couple of days. So, a good product at that price, you just can't go wrong.

awesome eluethero

Posted by Reviewer1268441 on Mar 19, 2009

loved this product. makes me feel energized and alive! taking 3 a day shows a big differnce along with tribulus and grape seed extract. noticed better skin, better attitude, more endurance when exercising, etc... many people dont even know this stuff exists and they should really try it.

this really helps my energy

Posted by Reviewer2466342 on Jul 07, 2010

I have been taking 2 a day for over a year. I have CFIDS, and I feel noticeably better when I take this. When I use up a bottle, I go without for a week because I've heard you should do that with eleuthero, and I feel a lot worse when I'm off it. I prefer to take non-standardized herbs, in their natural state.

Nature's Way Eleuthero

Posted by 5591546534286850157 on Nov 11, 2012

I think this helps with my energy, but I can't take it every day or I get wired.

It`s guite good....

Posted by Reviewer1645137 on Aug 29, 2010

So far I`m takin about 3 capsules every day,after about 3-4 weeks I felt more relaxed and my headache reduced. My libido increased especially during the sleep quite good.So I can recommend this product, but you have to take it for a while until it works.

Very Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer3191602 on Nov 26, 2007

I have a very fatiguing physical chronic condition and have been faithfully taking 4 capsules a day about 8 months out of the year, 4 months off, for years. Sib. Eleuth. is an adaptogen, very powerful. Sustains energy & strength.

Helpful product at a good price

Posted by 4700607268469752388 on Oct 10, 2013

I bought this product when looking for non-medicinal help to face my tendency for dysforia and fatigue after hours of work. I used to feel blurred and I had a hard time in making decisions under stressful situations. I currently feel it has helped me more than I expected, as I feel energetic and productive at work under stress, without the tension of bad attitude that I had in the past. I would suggest this product to people who deal with loads of work and currently feel that they can't handle it due to lack of mental or physical energy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »