Nature's Way, Silent Night with Valerian, 440 mg, 100 Capsules

Insomnia

Posted by Reviewer2972532 From Illinois on Dec 07, 2008

Take 2 mg of Melatonin and 200 mg of Valerian and 1500 mg of L-Tryptophan, and if your not sleeping in an hour and wake up feeling refreshed. See a doctor. Also I used to sleep on my back by default, which resulted in snoring. Now I lay on my stomach when I lay down and thats how I wake. My girlfriend says I rarely snore anymore.

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer2321694 From Maryland on Apr 08, 2009

I had been taking a benzodiazepine sedative for several years because I had significant insomnia and could not maintain REM sleep. Severalk months ago I made the choice, along with a doctor to discontinue my prescription. I weaned off slowly, but found after a month or so that I still had immense trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. I decided to give these a try and was very pleased. They helped me go to sleep, and stay asleep all night. After a few weeks I found I was able to get myself to sleep without this product, and now only take it occasionally when traveling or I feel it's a sleep emergency. I'd absolutely recommend them to anyone having sleep trouble. They work and don't make you feel groggy. If I'd had them 3 years ago I'd never have gone the pharmaceutical route.

top product

Posted by Reviewer2841015 From Australia on Jul 11, 2009

use this with melatonin!! Excellent!!!

Very Nice

Posted by Reviewer2209797 From Illinois on Oct 29, 2008

This will NOT "make" you fall asleep. Use it to relax before going to bed and I think you'll be very happy with this product.

Good Product, Good Price

Posted by Reviewer1161581 From California on Nov 15, 2007

This is a good combination formula, effective (I actually take 5 of them, along with a few other relaxing things, because I have a heck of a time sleeping). They relax me, but don't necessarily put me to sleep -- very mild, and no 'hangover' drowsiness in the morning.