Amazing for me, my boyfriend had side effects..

Posted by 4857495627396615322 on Mar 03, 2016

I swear by these! They don't make me drowsy when I take them but they significantly improve the quality of my sleep and help me wake up feeling much more refreshed in the morning. My boyfriend had a different experience though - every time he took them he had terrible nightmares and even hallucinations when waking up. He also found that it took him a lot longer to wake up and left him feeling drowsy for some of the morning.

Nature's Way, Silent Night with Valerian, 440 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by BaoBei on Jan 14, 2016

Doesn't work on me. But my husband said it worked on him.

Insomnia

Posted by 4748136241622875611 on Mar 23, 2014

Mom is on her third bottle, it's her favourite product when she can't sleep. She sais she calms her instantly.

Helps me sleep

Posted by 5359927046554366449 on Jan 04, 2014

These capsules do not put me to sleep, but they relax me enough that it's easy to fall asleep. The best part is that I don't wake up feeling groggy or tired.

Natures way, Silent Night

Posted by 5426068895969638386 on Jan 23, 2013

I have been using a similar product in Australia for the past few months. I changed to your product and it continued to help with the same good effect. The big plus is that even with the shipping costs, your product is less that a quarter of the price that I have to pay here. Your ordering system was easy and it took all of 3 days for goods to be delivered at my door. Thank you for a good service and I am telling all my friends about iHerb.

Sleep issues

Posted by Reviewer1676587 on Nov 16, 2011

Very strong formula. Works well.

nature's way silent night with valerian

Posted by Reviewer3006376 on Jul 19, 2011

it works! - I have tried numerous products, but this one truly works for a good night's sleep. will keep using it.

silent night

Posted by Reviewer3199998 on May 17, 2011

Works well for getting calmed down to get to sleep.

OK

Posted by Reviewer3185717 on Feb 01, 2011

OK

terrible product

Posted by Reviewer3039606 on Jan 05, 2011

does not do what it says. I took the recommended dosage and did not feel a thing. i then took 6 pills and STILL did not feel a thing. i would not recommend this product to anyone. i've taken other valerian root pills from other brands and they have worked perfectly. i guess you get what you pay for from this company. i won't be ordering from this website again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »