Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer2321694 on Apr 08, 2009

I had been taking a benzodiazepine sedative for several years because I had significant insomnia and could not maintain REM sleep. Severalk months ago I made the choice, along with a doctor to discontinue my prescription. I weaned off slowly, but found after a month or so that I still had immense trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. I decided to give these a try and was very pleased. They helped me go to sleep, and stay asleep all night. After a few weeks I found I was able to get myself to sleep without this product, and now only take it occasionally when traveling or I feel it's a sleep emergency. I'd absolutely recommend them to anyone having sleep trouble. They work and don't make you feel groggy. If I'd had them 3 years ago I'd never have gone the pharmaceutical route.

top product

Posted by Reviewer2841015 on Jul 11, 2009

use this with melatonin!! Excellent!!!

Natures way, Silent Night

Posted by 5426068895969638386 on Jan 23, 2013

I have been using a similar product in Australia for the past few months. I changed to your product and it continued to help with the same good effect. The big plus is that even with the shipping costs, your product is less that a quarter of the price that I have to pay here. Your ordering system was easy and it took all of 3 days for goods to be delivered at my door. Thank you for a good service and I am telling all my friends about iHerb.

Very Nice

Posted by Reviewer2209797 on Oct 29, 2008

This will NOT "make" you fall asleep. Use it to relax before going to bed and I think you'll be very happy with this product.

Good Product, Good Price

Posted by Reviewer1161581 on Nov 15, 2007

This is a good combination formula, effective (I actually take 5 of them, along with a few other relaxing things, because I have a heck of a time sleeping). They relax me, but don't necessarily put me to sleep -- very mild, and no 'hangover' drowsiness in the morning.

wonderful mild sleep natural aide

Posted by Reviewer2419707 on May 09, 2008

Straight valerian is too strong for me, but this blend really helps me sleep.

Helps me sleep

Posted by 5359927046554366449 on Jan 04, 2014

These capsules do not put me to sleep, but they relax me enough that it's easy to fall asleep. The best part is that I don't wake up feeling groggy or tired.

get sleep

Posted by Reviewer1650783 on Nov 08, 2009

helps us get to sleep when we need a little extra help

A good night sleep

Posted by Reviewer3024315 on Dec 17, 2009

This works, every time

Silent Night

Posted by Reviewer2714032 on Apr 08, 2010

Excellent, helps me fall asleep and stay asleep.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »