Nature's Way, Silent Night with Valerian, 440 mg, 100 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer2321694 on Apr 08, 2009

I had been taking a benzodiazepine sedative for several years because I had significant insomnia and could not maintain REM sleep. Severalk months ago I made the choice, along with a doctor to discontinue my prescription. I weaned off slowly, but found after a month or so that I still had immense trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. I decided to give these a try and was very pleased. They helped me go to sleep, and stay asleep all night. After a few weeks I found I was able to get myself to sleep without this product, and now only take it occasionally when traveling or I feel it's a sleep emergency. I'd absolutely recommend them to anyone having sleep trouble. They work and don't make you feel groggy. If I'd had them 3 years ago I'd never have gone the pharmaceutical route.

top product

Posted by Reviewer2841015 on Jul 11, 2009

use this with melatonin!! Excellent!!!

Natures way, Silent Night

Posted by 5426068895969638386 on Jan 23, 2013

I have been using a similar product in Australia for the past few months. I changed to your product and it continued to help with the same good effect. The big plus is that even with the shipping costs, your product is less that a quarter of the price that I have to pay here. Your ordering system was easy and it took all of 3 days for goods to be delivered at my door. Thank you for a good service and I am telling all my friends about iHerb.

Very Nice

Posted by Reviewer2209797 on Oct 29, 2008

This will NOT "make" you fall asleep. Use it to relax before going to bed and I think you'll be very happy with this product.

Good Product, Good Price

Posted by Reviewer1161581 on Nov 15, 2007

This is a good combination formula, effective (I actually take 5 of them, along with a few other relaxing things, because I have a heck of a time sleeping). They relax me, but don't necessarily put me to sleep -- very mild, and no 'hangover' drowsiness in the morning.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »