Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1747208 on Feb 20, 2008

My doctor recommended soy with Isoflavones for me to help my hot flashes. I found Nature's Way with Isoflavones and picked it up. I take the dosage suggested and I am much improved!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2524462 on Nov 17, 2008

I'm peri-menopausal and soy isoflavones are wonderful for relieving hot flashes. Don't know about the sweaty kinds - I just get the inferno type flashes. There are many manufacturers - I've tried this and one other. The other never worked so I can only recommend Nature's Way. Take one a day - seriously it works. And it's natural! And start taking it when you're in the early stages - get your body accustomed to soy. And stop dairy - that helps too.

Nature's Way Soy Isoflavones review

Posted by Reviewer2657958 on Sep 25, 2009

A very good product, probably the best of all the soy isoflavones I've ever tried. One capsule a day (comparing to 2 or 3 capsules a day from other brands). And reasonabely prised as well. Will buy again.

Soy Isoflavones

Posted by Reviewer2681152 on Dec 09, 2007

Doctor requested supplement. It seems to be working well.

Hot Flash Relief

Posted by Reviewer1479004 on Mar 21, 2009

I have been using Nature's Way Soy Isoflavones for approximately four years and have been "hot flash free". Tried other soy products and this was the best....no comparison. Have recommended this product to other friends and they have had the same results. Denise

Soy

Posted by Reviewer2270092 on Aug 21, 2010

Great product

great product

Posted by Reviewer1582444 on Jan 05, 2011

Was very happy with the product.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1198346 on Apr 29, 2014

3年前我已開始服用此產品,因開始有更年期潮熱跡象,服用後已減輕了症狀,但最近症狀開始頻密,所以自己加重了份量,每天服用兩粒,症狀立即停止,感覺非常有效!多謝 iherb !

My usual!

Posted by Reviewer2077336 on May 11, 2009

This is the brand of soy isoflavones I've been taking for some time. The iHerb orders cost me less than at local stores! And the soy really helps with menopausal symptoms.

soy isoflavines

Posted by Reviewer1823814 on Dec 28, 2007

v ery effec tive. I have run out and night sweats are back ! Eagerly awaiting the arrival of supplies ! 4 stars

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »