Makes me Happy

Posted by 5649715876349777040 on Nov 11, 2014

Sad is gone.. I smile and are more stabile in my mood... I live in the northern part of the world, and it's dark here during winter.. Depressions comes faster without sunshine... So this is part of my remedy, to stay vibrant and positive!! Will continue to buy this product :-)

sweet dreams : )

Posted by 4655273329196914607 on Sep 05, 2014

very good product, i am a pharmacist and i recommended this for mild depression and good mood.

Poor Man's Antidepressant

Posted by 5059763775483986810 on Jul 29, 2013

Not many people know that the Europeans have been using these herbs for years as USA Prescribed Zolof, Prozak, the list is endless now. But, the Pharmaceutical Drugs have horrific side affects & can make you depend life long. St. John's Wort is a little Yellow Flower grown wild much in Ireland and surrounding countries. European have been taking it for years. To Combat the Stress of Depression & it's Crippling Life Altering Affects on Daily Life. It Naturally balances my mood & Sense of Well Being. I have suffered from DEPRESSION since childhood. Mother Earth grows all the things that ail us. And, Heal us Well. WONDERFUL PRODUCT.

Great Product

Posted by 5659768619558186741 on Jul 10, 2013

Have used this particular product very successfully(wouldn't use any other brand) was delighted to get it so reaonably priced,thanks iherb

Great and not great

Posted by Reviewer2049649 on May 09, 2013

It seems to work great right when I start, but after a week or so the effects lose steam. I'll take some time off and then start taking it and it'll once again take me out of my depression and calm my nerves. Not sure why St. John's Wort works like this for me, but I've tried several brands and this one seems to work the best, when it's working for me. I'll give it 5 stars because I just might be an exceptional case.

Works well.

Posted by Reviewer2030676 on Jun 05, 2012

One capsule in the morning helps keep me out of the mild to moderate depression I fall into at times.

better than anit-depressant

Posted by Reviewer3067829 on Dec 29, 2011

keep you clam with out the side effects

Iherb it is the best!

Posted by Reviewer3285873 on Nov 20, 2011

Very good!

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1540972 on May 05, 2011

I have had a long term issue of mild to moderate depression lasting about 26 years. I didn't want to go onto anti depressants (SSRI's) and tried a lot of other supplements with varying amounts of success. Last year I finally relented and went onto SSRI's during a period of intense stress. They managed to numb me into a state where I didn't care and therefor gave me relief from the emotional trauma I was going thru BUT at a price. They didn't, as I would have supposed raise or uplift my mood, they just stopped me crashing out the bottom. I constantly felt numbed and unable to function as well. A month ago I weaned myself off in conjunction with my MD and then ordered Nature's Way St Johns Wort. They say you don't feel the effect for up to 6 weeks but I can tell you from personal experience I felt positive effects after the first dose. In the morning I was crying for no apparent reason, took one and 2 hours later felt better than I had in a long time. I have since been on them for a week sometimes one a day sometimes two and my mood has never been this good since the early 1980's. This is a true ANTI depressant in that it doesn't numb you but actually uplifts and helps me feel positive about life again. I thoroughly recommend this product. - KB Auckland

Immediate effect

Posted by Reviewer1867391 on Jan 03, 2011

Excellent to lift the mind when you are depressed. Worked very quickly for me, I was feeling better the same day (I took 2 in the morning and 2 at lunch on the first day).

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »