Posted by Reviewer3038158 on Mar 02, 2010

This was incredible. I noticed a difference nearly right away, unlike all the others I've tried. It's very, VERY potent. I've had a little stomach upset, but that could be related to some of the other herbal supplements I'm taking too so I won't point the finger at this one. This is a definite keeper and this is the brand I'll stick with from now on.

Great saint johns

Posted by Reviewer2692102 on Oct 22, 2009

Wonderful product worth the money

Stress reduction

Posted by Reviewer1611950 on Sep 30, 2009

It seems to lower my stress level, and I take it as needed

Just what I needed to mellow

Posted by Reviewer2742983 on Aug 28, 2009

After just taking (3) St. John's Wort tablets for a few days, I noticed my melancholyness and depression improve. Kudos to your shipping department . . . received my order within two days via regular mail.

great

Posted by Reviewer3245882 on Aug 03, 2009

I can really tell the difference taking St John's Wort helps me calm down and get through my day

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1018913 on Apr 09, 2009

After using this product for approx 2 weeks I became terribly constipated and my B/P went throught the roof. I don't even remember reading about these potential side effects with this product.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1871007 on Jan 08, 2009

This is the only St John's Wort that I use now. I have used many other brands in the past and have found they didn't work as well as this particular brand does. I use it twice daily, 2 in the morning and 2 before bed. This works great for me and keeps me more "balanced". I used to have mood swings where I would get irritable or a little depressed and now I find that these symptoms are gone. If I miss a day or 2, the symptoms come back, so I know they are working.

Can't go wrong with St. John's Wort

Posted by Reviewer2926017 on Jan 07, 2009

I've used St. John's Wort on and off for years. Haven't really noticed any effects one way or the other from this formula, but I'm sure it's doing it's job and time will tell. Always a good vitamin to take and iHerb makes it easy to get. Thanks Nature's Way and iHerb!!

very good, but...

Posted by Reviewer1734494 on Oct 01, 2008

I have been taking it for almost a year now, with a summer break, and I don't know if my depression has grown bigger, or the pills aren't as effective when I started the treatment...

St. John's Wort by Nature's Way

Posted by Reviewer2814546 on Sep 10, 2008

Not the best St. John's Wort I have tried, but it gets the job done. With it I can handle stress a little better and I am in more control of myself when there is more pressure.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »