seems to be helping

Posted by 5526242789249416125 on Jul 29, 2013

I bought these to help my 14 year old with severe sadness and mood swings. Coupled with 5 HTP, it seems to be helping. While she is still experiencing occasional periods of sadness it seems to have lessened in frequency. I'm not really sure if it's due to this product, or the combination of the 5 HTP. I started the 5 htp on it's own for 2 weeks. When she said she was feeling sad still I added the St. John's Wort.

good product!

Posted by 5335143834368424754 on Mar 11, 2015

I got off my meds for depression. You should try it! :) I feel more positive.

St. John's Wort by Nature's Way

Posted by Reviewer2814546 on Sep 10, 2008

Not the best St. John's Wort I have tried, but it gets the job done. With it I can handle stress a little better and I am in more control of myself when there is more pressure.

It seems works for depression but..

Posted by 4684437196503654114 on Oct 22, 2015

I was diagnosticated depression in 1999. But only after ten years i decided to start Paxil. I've stopped paxil 1 month ago and after 10 days i started this Nature's way st john's wort. After 2-3 days (1 pills per day) i can say that it "took" the head and seems cure depression (i fell less anxious and less depressed, really). So, why 2 stars ? Because unluckly, i have bad intestinal problems after taking this! I'm not sure that could be this herb, but at the moment is the only supplements i take. I'll try to switch to another brand. Anyway, i'm sure st john's wort is good against depression ! Hope not to have side effects like this !

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1018913 on Apr 09, 2009

After using this product for approx 2 weeks I became terribly constipated and my B/P went throught the roof. I don't even remember reading about these potential side effects with this product.

Can't go wrong with St. John's Wort

Posted by Reviewer2926017 on Jan 07, 2009

I've used St. John's Wort on and off for years. Haven't really noticed any effects one way or the other from this formula, but I'm sure it's doing it's job and time will tell. Always a good vitamin to take and iHerb makes it easy to get. Thanks Nature's Way and iHerb!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »