Effective for me

Posted by yayfemales on May 14, 2016

This St. John's Wort supplement works for me. As with so many things, I appreciate it most when I don't take it – whenever I notice myself feeling little pangs of depression (or bigger pangs, for that matter), I invariably take stock and realize I've been neglecting to take my St. John's Wort lately. And fortunately for me, at least when I have been taking it more often than not, it doesn't take long to kick back in after a lapse. If I miss, say, two days, and then start taking it again, it's effective pretty much immediately. Great stuff that I recommend to my friends who experience similar issues.

Like this product

Posted by Reviewer1264200 on Mar 22, 2011

Nice mood elevator, taken regularly.

Take instead of anti-depressants !

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Oct 07, 2013

This is prescribed in Europe as an antidepressant, and it WORKS. In some people it may cause or increase your sensitivity to the Sun, but it has no other side-effects. It will just make you stop crying & feeling awful. Great stuff.

St. John's Wort

Posted by Reviewer1535298 on Dec 20, 2011

wonderful sleep aid.

awesome !

Posted by Reviewer3129442 on Jan 18, 2012

awesome !

I think it works

Posted by blancmange on Jul 12, 2016

I usually reach to nature's remedies before resorting to pharmaceuticals, so I tried St. John's Wort to improve my mood. I'm not suddenly jumping on meadows and chasing butterflies, but I think it works :). It somehow mellows everything out, I'm calmer and just feel better. Since I have to take an iron supplement, I take 2 capsules of St John's Wort in the morning and take iron a few hours later since I read somewhere it reduces iron uptake. Make sure to check the contraindications before starting to take this.

good product!

Posted by 5335143834368424754 on Mar 11, 2015

Good product for depression. Try it! Not expensive, I took 2 capsules per day.

is it real?

Posted by 5074249043244853283 on Dec 05, 2013

I've had good results with St Johns wort before.. nothing this time

Sad to report

Posted by Reviewer1002441 on Mar 05, 2009

don't know why this caused me to be Angry! Maybe because I didn't take it for depression or mood issues. I took it to improve my hormone uptake in my body. I had only taken 1 a day. I stopped taking it & the anger completely left!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »