New To iHerb?

Nature's Way, Super Fisol, Fish Oil, Enteric Coated, 180 Softgels

Fisol from iHerb

Posted by Reviewer3182942 on Sep 12, 2011

All I can say is that I enjoy good health at 65. I take no medications, and try to walk a couple miles daily (including snowshoeing in winter). I generally feel very well, especially in my back and joints. I believe part of the physical well being comes from the fish oil. I also believe fish oil helps my thought processes. Fisol Enteric leaves no fish smell or after taste. You can buy Fisol anywhere but I like the price and service and other products I get from iHerb.

Tiny capsules

Posted by Reviewer2654632 on Oct 28, 2011

My wife refuses to take the gigantic 1000 mg fish oil capsules. She also complains of 'fish oil burps' with every enteric coated brand we have tried. She complains about fish oil liquid, even the tasty stuff, as well. These are a great alternative for the extremely picky. More expensive than the huge capsules and some liquids, but at least they are easy to take. My wife doesn’t complain at all.

NO FISH BURPS/UPSET STOMACH!

Posted by KennyH on Nov 28, 2011

My doctor is having me take 2g fish oil daily for cardiovascular health and for the anti-inflammatory properties. I have tried at least three different brands of fish oil capsules in the past, tried freezing them and without a doubt I always got the fish burp and an upset stomach (I don't have a gallbladder so fats are hard to digest). So far, I have had zero problems with this brand even without freezing. I can't tell for sure, but I feel like my joint pain is less as well. Could be coincidence.

alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptionsnecessary

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

Fish oil is one nutrient I can't be without! It has done wonders for my skin and joints, and reduced my borderline-high blood pressure. When I began taking it 23 years ago, it would have been hard to imagine that, two decades later, I'd be a very youthful 53...but here I am, and I have to give credit to the fish oil that I take daily. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation. Fisol is a very good product. The capsules are smaller than are typical for fish oil products, and are enteric-coated so they won't dissolve until they hit your intestines (no fishy-tasting burps!). One or two per day for 90 days, and I believe you'll see and feel a difference.

Quality, potent fish oil tablets.

Posted by Reviewer2920365 on Dec 19, 2013

I have done the research on fish oil tablets. They work to help in many ways...helping babies development in pregnancy, good for skin, joints and brain maintenance and development. Being a potent anti-inflammatory agent, they help in multiple ways. This is a top-quality type of fish oil. Recommend 100% A+++.