Not safe

Posted by Reviewer2533113 on Feb 05, 2014

According to Consumer Lab this product exceeded total PCB limits.

Fisol from iHerb

Posted by Reviewer3182942 on Sep 12, 2011

All I can say is that I enjoy good health at 65. I take no medications, and try to walk a couple miles daily (including snowshoeing in winter). I generally feel very well, especially in my back and joints. I believe part of the physical well being comes from the fish oil. I also believe fish oil helps my thought processes. Fisol Enteric leaves no fish smell or after taste. You can buy Fisol anywhere but I like the price and service and other products I get from iHerb.

NO FISH BURPS/UPSET STOMACH!

Posted by KennyH on Nov 28, 2011

My doctor is having me take 2g fish oil daily for cardiovascular health and for the anti-inflammatory properties. I have tried at least three different brands of fish oil capsules in the past, tried freezing them and without a doubt I always got the fish burp and an upset stomach (I don't have a gallbladder so fats are hard to digest). So far, I have had zero problems with this brand even without freezing. I can't tell for sure, but I feel like my joint pain is less as well. Could be coincidence.

Tiny capsules

Posted by Reviewer2654632 on Oct 28, 2011

My wife refuses to take the gigantic 1000 mg fish oil capsules. She also complains of 'fish oil burps' with every enteric coated brand we have tried. She complains about fish oil liquid, even the tasty stuff, as well. These are a great alternative for the extremely picky. More expensive than the huge capsules and some liquids, but at least they are easy to take. My wife doesn’t complain at all.

I like them!

Posted by Reviewer1475523 on Jul 25, 2011

the softgel is small and one of the only ones a can swallow. It doesn't contain as much EPA and DHA as other brand, but you can take more than one to compensate. The packaging says to take up to three a day, i take two with good effect. Good quality and good price.

비린맛이 안올라오고 사이즈가 작아서 선택한 제품

Posted by 4958882369949407095 on May 13, 2014

다른 오메가3 제품은 알약이 너무 커서 일단 목넘김이 힘든데 이제품은 목넘김이 수월하게끔 알약이 작아요. 비린맛이 싫어서 안챙겨먹게되는 일이 적어서 이제품만 먹습니다.

alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptionsnecessary

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

Fish oil is one nutrient I can't be without! It has done wonders for my skin and joints, and reduced my borderline-high blood pressure. When I began taking it 23 years ago, it would have been hard to imagine that, two decades later, I'd be a very youthful 53...but here I am, and I have to give credit to the fish oil that I take daily. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation. Fisol is a very good product. The capsules are smaller than are typical for fish oil products, and are enteric-coated so they won't dissolve until they hit your intestines (no fishy-tasting burps!). One or two per day for 90 days, and I believe you'll see and feel a difference.

Quality, potent fish oil tablets.

Posted by Reviewer2920365 on Dec 19, 2013

I have done the research on fish oil tablets. They work to help in many ways...helping babies development in pregnancy, good for skin, joints and brain maintenance and development. Being a potent anti-inflammatory agent, they help in multiple ways. This is a top-quality type of fish oil. Recommend 100% A+++.

Fish OIls

Posted by Reviewer2720533 on Nov 04, 2010

This is the best Fish Oil I have found - no burping up fishy tastes, and it is lowering my cholesterol.

The Best Fish Oil Supplement!

Posted by Reviewer3121578 on Feb 26, 2011

No aftertaste, period. I've been using Super Fisol for years and wouldn't try any other.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »