Not safe

Posted by Reviewer2533113 on Feb 05, 2014

According to Consumer Lab this product exceeded total PCB limits.

Fisol from iHerb

Posted by Reviewer3182942 on Sep 12, 2011

All I can say is that I enjoy good health at 65. I take no medications, and try to walk a couple miles daily (including snowshoeing in winter). I generally feel very well, especially in my back and joints. I believe part of the physical well being comes from the fish oil. I also believe fish oil helps my thought processes. Fisol Enteric leaves no fish smell or after taste. You can buy Fisol anywhere but I like the price and service and other products I get from iHerb.

NO FISH BURPS/UPSET STOMACH!

Posted by KennyH on Nov 28, 2011

My doctor is having me take 2g fish oil daily for cardiovascular health and for the anti-inflammatory properties. I have tried at least three different brands of fish oil capsules in the past, tried freezing them and without a doubt I always got the fish burp and an upset stomach (I don't have a gallbladder so fats are hard to digest). So far, I have had zero problems with this brand even without freezing. I can't tell for sure, but I feel like my joint pain is less as well. Could be coincidence.

Tiny capsules

Posted by Reviewer2654632 on Oct 28, 2011

My wife refuses to take the gigantic 1000 mg fish oil capsules. She also complains of 'fish oil burps' with every enteric coated brand we have tried. She complains about fish oil liquid, even the tasty stuff, as well. These are a great alternative for the extremely picky. More expensive than the huge capsules and some liquids, but at least they are easy to take. My wife doesn’t complain at all.

I like them!

Posted by Reviewer1475523 on Jul 25, 2011

the softgel is small and one of the only ones a can swallow. It doesn't contain as much EPA and DHA as other brand, but you can take more than one to compensate. The packaging says to take up to three a day, i take two with good effect. Good quality and good price.