Great Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1272468 on May 23, 2014

NO NO fish burping, very easy to swallow, and I really believe my memory has improved. Also they do NOT smell like some previous capsules I've taken---I will definitely buy again!

비린맛이 안올라오고 사이즈가 작아서 선택한 제품

Posted by 4958882369949407095 on May 13, 2014

다른 오메가3 제품은 알약이 너무 커서 일단 목넘김이 힘든데 이제품은 목넘김이 수월하게끔 알약이 작아요. 비린맛이 싫어서 안챙겨먹게되는 일이 적어서 이제품만 먹습니다.

Not safe

Posted by Reviewer2533113 on Feb 05, 2014

According to Consumer Lab this product exceeded total PCB limits.

Quality, potent fish oil tablets.

Posted by Reviewer2920365 on Dec 19, 2013

I have done the research on fish oil tablets. They work to help in many ways...helping babies development in pregnancy, good for skin, joints and brain maintenance and development. Being a potent anti-inflammatory agent, they help in multiple ways. This is a top-quality type of fish oil. Recommend 100% A+++.

alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptionsnecessary

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

Fish oil is one nutrient I can't be without! It has done wonders for my skin and joints, and reduced my borderline-high blood pressure. When I began taking it 23 years ago, it would have been hard to imagine that, two decades later, I'd be a very youthful 53...but here I am, and I have to give credit to the fish oil that I take daily. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation. Fisol is a very good product. The capsules are smaller than are typical for fish oil products, and are enteric-coated so they won't dissolve until they hit your intestines (no fishy-tasting burps!). One or two per day for 90 days, and I believe you'll see and feel a difference.

natures way super fisol

Posted by 5042758574003559756 on Oct 17, 2012

I started taking this fish oil 2 1/2 months ago after trying others. I am very pleased with the ease of swallowing and no after taste or nasty burps. I will continue to use this product and will recommend to others.

Good fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2537094 on Jan 13, 2012

Never know the total affect, but these capsules go down easy with no aftertaste.

No back lash or bad taste

Posted by Reviewer1700524 on Jan 01, 2012

I have had no issues with this product. Just trying to get more healthy fats into my diet. It seems to be working.

The Best quality, and easiest on the stomach

Posted by Reviewer1256106 on Dec 31, 2011

The prices and delivery time is the best. Fisol is the only fish oil I will ever use

Can't go wrong with Nature's Way

Posted by Reviewer1947454 on Dec 14, 2011

I trust Nature's Way to use the highest quality ingredients in their products. Super Fisol is no exception.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »