Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2920365 on Oct 31, 2013

These must be the highest quality, best formulated fish-oil tablets currently available. You can tell when you are taking good quality supplements, and this is definitely in that category. A high level of quality Alaskan fish oil from a sustainable source is a great start, then to actually do what they say; with a range of benefits for brain health, skin and joint anti-inflammatory properties, yes, they did help me! Plus a good, easily digested formulation for my pregnant wife, to pick up her and our baby's increased need for Omega 3. Highly recommended, A+++.

alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptions

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

Fish oil is one nutrient I can't be without! It has done wonders for my skin and joints, and reduced my borderline-high blood pressure. When I began taking it 20 years ago, it would have been hard to imagine that, two decades later, I'd be a very youthful 50...but here I am, and I have to give credit to the fish oil that I take daily. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation. Fisol is a very good product. The capsules are smaller than are typical for fish oil products, and are enteric-coated so they won't dissolve until they hit your intestines (no fishy-tasting burps!). One or two per day for 90 days, and I believe you'll see and feel a difference.

Natures Way - Suoer Fisol

Posted by Reviewer3144330 on Oct 15, 2007

Does not give you that fish like taste because it is digested in the small intestine

Higher Concentrations of Essential EPA/DHA

Posted by Reviewer1379514 on Oct 18, 2007

I have used Fisol for years. This new Super version has a higher concentration of EPA and DHA in the same size pill. The softgels are enteric-coated, meaning the contents are not released in the stomach, but in the intestine, where absorption is better. There is also absolutely no fishy aftertaste or burps.

Great product