Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2920365 on Oct 31, 2013

These must be the highest quality, best formulated fish-oil tablets currently available. You can tell when you are taking good quality supplements, and this is definitely in that category. A high level of quality Alaskan fish oil from a sustainable source is a great start, then to actually do what they say; with a range of benefits for brain health, skin and joint anti-inflammatory properties, yes, they did help me! Plus a good, easily digested formulation for my pregnant wife, to pick up her and our baby's increased need for Omega 3. Highly recommended, A+++.

alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptions

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

Fish oil is one nutrient I can't be without! It has done wonders for my skin and joints, and reduced my borderline-high blood pressure. When I began taking it 20 years ago, it would have been hard to imagine that, two decades later, I'd be a very youthful 50...but here I am, and I have to give credit to the fish oil that I take daily. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation. Fisol is a very good product. The capsules are smaller than are typical for fish oil products, and are enteric-coated so they won't dissolve until they hit your intestines (no fishy-tasting burps!). One or two per day for 90 days, and I believe you'll see and feel a difference.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2604327 on Oct 13, 2012

No fishy taste or after effects. I will continue to buy this, this was my second purchase.

Enteric coating is a plus

Posted by Reviewer1204705 on Feb 27, 2012

I believe the enteric coating helps and, for me, that's great because I don't like fish at all.

good overall

Posted by Reviewer2694630 on Nov 21, 2011

This is a good standard choice

Nature's Way, Super Fisol, Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2494471 on Apr 03, 2011

Super product

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3066801 on Jan 12, 2011

Very fast delivery. We give this to an older dog with problems and since the pill is small, it is very easy to give it to her.

Terrific product

Posted by Reviewer1414911 on May 10, 2010

No fishy aftertaste, no side effects. I won't use any other fish oil.

I like the size of the capsule

Posted by Reviewer2621481 on Feb 22, 2010

Smaller and easy to swallow....seems to be of great quality too

Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1557842 on Feb 04, 2010

These soft gels are easy to take and they are definitely no burp which I appreciate.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »