Best for me

Posted by Reviewer2707604 on Jul 20, 2008

I started this at my integrative medicine doctor's recommendation, for an auto-immune liver condition I have. After two months on this product along with a particular tea, I had labs drawn and my liver-related tests were all greatly improved. I will continue with this product and stay on my journey to better health!

I'm still alive!

Posted by Reviewer1840813 on Aug 29, 2009

On April 11th, 2001 the VA/Vanderbilt gave me two weeks to live. Some after, I started taking Super Thisilyn, 2 caps a day .. I've lost 70 lbs and I'm pretty healthy, and I'm still alive!

I will recomended

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Oct 07, 2008

Works good for liver, gall bladder, pancrea, digestion.

Much cheaper than Singapore and not available here

Posted by 4829470123729693480 on Sep 05, 2012

This is much cheaper than what i can get in the normal thisilyn in singapore. The normal one cost about 75 bucks to 100 sgd for one bottle. Seems like super thisilyn makes me wanna go to the toilet more often and somewhat did slim me down. I do not take three each day but only one in the morning with breakfast. I combine it with alive one daily men's ultra potency multi-vit, wakaunaga - kyolic aged garlic extract and fish oil so the excess vits it is getting rid of in the form of yellow urine in the morning could be coming from one or all of these vits. Thank you.

SuperThisilyn

Posted by Reviewer1693095 on Sep 18, 2011

Being Diabetic, this is the best product available for Liver cleansing. Have tried many other products that don't produce nearly the same results.

nature's way, super thisilyn

Posted by Reviewer3312736 on Apr 19, 2008

I have more energy throughout the day and I feel great! I work with the public and used to catch everyone's cold. Since I started taking Super Thisilyn 9 months ago I have been cold free!

Liver Support - excellent product

Posted by mil694 on Apr 13, 2013

This is an excellent product for your for your liver. Unlike other milk thistle extracts that clump in the digestive tract, Thisilyn dissolves easily—yielding 2X more of its silymarin bioflavonoid complex for the body to absorb and utilize in the liver. Super Thisilyn provides the full clinical dose.

More energy

Posted by Reviewer1179314 on Nov 26, 2011

No longer feel so tired.

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Jan 25, 2013

An excellent quality product, which has since become a main staple of my diet. Nature's Way Thisilyn has succeeded in creating an effective, high quality line of supplements upon which one may rely with complete confidence. Prompt services and fast delivery. Thank you iHerb.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2372873 on Jan 28, 2013

I've used several brands of Thisilyn and this is the one I always come back to.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »