Digestive sweep

Posted by Reviewer1735069 on Feb 07, 2009

This is an amazing system detox, but the 15 days was a little extensive. I could only make it 7 days and towards the end I was feeling weak and sick. I took half the kit and in 6 months I will do the other half. The first few days, my body felt so healthy and energized, it was incredible.

A Lot of Pills for A Little Gain

Posted by Reviewer2051193 on May 09, 2009

As a rather busy person, I found it difficult to stay on track with how many pills were to be taken over each day for the entire 15-day period. But, on the good side, this seems to be a very gentle cleanser -- no rushing to the bathroom, I saw a little reduction in my post-dinner bloating -- but the symptoms reappeared by day 20 or so. So if you're looking for something mild, this is for you. If not, you might want to try a different product.

Good for regular clensing !

Posted by vinetu28 on Aug 31, 2012

I have had fairly good results with the Thisilyn cleanses. I'm a bit confused on the difference between the mineral and herbal. Nature's Way customer service advised me that the mineral was slightly more potent however; on the box it lists the herbal as slightly stronger. Also when you select the herbal kit you get the mineral, when you choose the mineral you get the mineral. Not sure if it was a mix up but, for the past four orders that has been my experience. I honestly believe it has dramatically improved my IBS. I have substantially more energy, my constant headache has gone away, I dont wake up with aches and pains, I sleep throughout the night, my hair and skin is smoother, and for the first time in years I can breathe through my nose! I will say that about day three each time I get a bout of acne that resembles something off of the Wicked Witch of the West. The capsules don't irritate my stomach (as many have reported) and I don't mind taking truck loads of supplements each day. I'm assuming that the folks that can't take pills twice/ three times a day do not regularly or actively take supplements anyways. It's non-invasive and relatively standard for a supplement cleanse. I would recommend this for beginners or those of you who would like to be able to leave your house while doing it. It is a great and easy to use cleansing program that is not so aggressive it makes you feel bad. Rather I have always felt great all the way through this cleansing program and never had any side effects from too rapid or too much cleansing too fast. Lots of pills to take but no different than the vitamins I take daily. Use a pill box and take morning and night and you should have no problem. The digestive sweep isn't a turbo cleanser like some but, it does do the trick.

Works well but...

Posted by 5341545231856995814 on Jul 15, 2012

Well I just started using this product 5 days ago... but i would recommend that you read the reviews so your aware that you could cramp on this product. I was prepared for the cramping and it was intense the first night. I continued with this product for the last four days and the cramping stopped after the first. I did increase my intake of water with the pills the second day. So instead of the 8 ozs of water it recommends the first night. I increase it to 24 ozs of water (each phase recommends 8 ozs)... So since I take 3 phases at night 24 ozs of water. I have had no cramping since. The product is doing was it was designed and I can tell you I can already feel the difference in my body. If you start to cramp...see if increasing your water helps like it did for me. I would use again the next time.

Good program

Posted by Reviewer1362857 on Jun 04, 2009

My husband and I did this cleanse together. He had great success and couldn't believe the difference it made. He noticed a lot of skin irritations cleared up, he slept better and was impressed with how "regular" he became. I didn't have as much success but would still recommend it

It does what it says

Posted by Reviewer2188872 on Mar 15, 2009

I have been very pleased with this cleanse. It is not harsh and easy to follow. S. Byrd Louisville, KY

Easy Cleanse/Detox

Posted by Reviewer2348804 on Sep 13, 2008

This is great because you can keep your regular diet as you cleanse. I feel that I have more energy. The Herbal Digestive Sweep was a little strong for me, next time I'll get the Mineral Sweep.

The only cleanse/detox I will ever use.

Posted by Reviewer1778948 on Jan 16, 2011

This product is very gentle and effective. I used this product along with a diet that restricted milk products, red meats, sugar, wheat, gluten and rye. I also added a probiotic supplement. I felt energized by the third day and all cravings were gone. I lost a total of 9 lbs in the 2 weeks and feel great. I would recommend taking this product along with a healthy diet as apposed to eating whatever, so you can get the full benefits of the Detox. I will be using this product again.

Thisilyn cleanse is gentle

Posted by Reviewer2755564 on Oct 28, 2008

Lives up to billing as gentle cleanser. Increased bowel movements but does not cause diarrhea or uncontrollable need to go.

A good cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2420678 on Jun 26, 2007

It is fairly gentle compared to another major cleanse I have used which caused lots of diarrhea and discomfort. I can't take the fiber as it constipates me so I just use the other bottles. I wish they made an everyday cleanse without the fiber.