Great Cleanser

Posted by 5348322775945425428 on Apr 11, 2015

I've been using for sometime now & I really like this Product!

BLOATING GONE!

Posted by 4822243707822361649 on Oct 05, 2014

Was my first time ever trying any sort of cleanse/detox peels. I'm a pescatarian and used to have a serious bloating issue no matter what kind of food I ate or how little I ate. Just felt so much discomfort in my stomach full of gas for hours. First couple of days, I felt bit of mild stomachache in the morning but that was about it. No discomfort or acute pain. And the best part is bloating problem is completely gone in just two days! First time EVER in my life in years, I don't feel bloated! It's amazing! Some people left comments about their skin complexion got better or acne is gone but I didn't see any difference with my facial skin though. I'm only two more days to complete the 15-day program and came back to order a daily sweep for maintenance use. Certainly will come back for 15-day program in 6 months or less!

Não gostei

Posted by 5659481240160492018 on Sep 24, 2014

Meu organismo não se apitou

ms.Slacheva

Posted by 5680051732107694212 on Jun 25, 2014

Excellent product! I will bay again!

Can cause cramping

Posted by Reviewer1533600 on Mar 20, 2014

If you don't get a lot of fiber in your diet, this may be the cleanse for you. Because I do eat a lot of fiber, the extra fiber from the pills caused some stomach cramping. Pros: mild, seemingly effective, easy to manage both taking the pills and elimination with busy every-day life, protects the liver with milk thistle. Cons: some cramping

Really works

Posted by Reviewer2684223 on Jun 04, 2013

It really is worth taking the time and effort to take all the tablets and with plenty of water as this is a great detox. Really cleaned out my whole system, but did have to rush to the loo first thing in the morning. Have lost weight, not bloated anymore and feel more energetic. And you don't have to give up all the food you like at the same time like most detox treatments. Definitely recommend this product, but have read that the mineral cleanse is more potent than the herbal, so I will try the herbal one next to compare.

It works it works! It does exactly as it said it would!

Posted by 5617919517938742759 on Jun 01, 2013

I've had bad acne since puberty, & I just turned 30 this month. My skin has not looked so luminous, & clear for a long time! I had psoriasis on the backs of my arms, gone. My hair isn't falling out like it was before this. I still have itchy skin though. I hope I'll be better able to absorb the suppliments I've been taking now that I've done this cleanse! Yay mee!

It works

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

This sure did clean me out during the 15 days! Everyone should do this program. Definately will buy again.

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Jan 25, 2013

An excellent quality product, which has since become a main staple of my diet. Nature's Way Thisilyn has succeeded in creating an effective, high quality line of supplements upon which one may rely with complete confidence. Prompt services and fast delivery. Thank you iHerb.

Sleepness Nights and Burning Pain

Posted by 4680816744314887354 on Oct 31, 2012

I had taken all of the Phase 1, 2 & 3 together within 5 days only as I felt burning sensation around my chest. On the 2nd day the pain was more stronger.However, after that awful night, I continued for another 3 more days and the burning pain subsides. But then on on the 4th and 5th day I started to have chest pain and difficulty in breathing and thus had totally stopped taking the Thisilyn Cleanse. I wish I knew what is going on in body. I had consulted a doctor for my breathing problem. Sadly, he was unable to figure out what had caused my burning feeling. I did drink plenty of water.I do not have problems taking Phase 1 and Phase 2. Perhaps the Phase 3 is unsuitable for me. I do hope iherb expertise could revert to me and help me or recommend me other products that do not cause hazardness. Thank you.