Skin Glowing

Posted by Reviewer1742715 on Feb 21, 2008

My face has been suffering from acne lately and i thought back to a time two years ago when my skin looked its best and remembered i had taken this cleanse and my skin started glowing by the end of the 15 days. So, I've taken it now and the same thing is still true. My insides don't feel any different, but the skin on my face is smiling, so something must have changed. iherb.com has the best prices and this is one of the better, more gentle cleanses i've taken.

Awesome!!

Posted by Reviewer1942557 on Sep 06, 2011

I finished my Nature's Way whole-body cleanse & detox about 10 days ago. It was my first cleanse, and I'm very satisfied with the final results! At the end of the 15th day I was feeling very energetic and active, my digestion issues (heartburn, indigestion and constipation) have all but disappeared and my sleep improved dramatically. It's incredible, you feel rejuvenated and can sense your body is healthy and functioning optimally. After 10 days I'm still feeling good. No side effects, highly recommended!

Quality Cleanse - Good Price

Posted by forNaturalHealth on Apr 14, 2012

There are lots of overprice, overhyped detox kits out there. This one has a sensible formulation, does what it says and is good value. I consistently recommend it to clients as I prefer magnesium laxatives to herbal.

BLOATING GONE!

Posted by 4822243707822361649 on Oct 05, 2014

Was my first time ever trying any sort of cleanse/detox peels. I'm a pescatarian and used to have a serious bloating issue no matter what kind of food I ate or how little I ate. Just felt so much discomfort in my stomach full of gas for hours. First couple of days, I felt bit of mild stomachache in the morning but that was about it. No discomfort or acute pain. And the best part is bloating problem is completely gone in just two days! First time EVER in my life in years, I don't feel bloated! It's amazing! Some people left comments about their skin complexion got better or acne is gone but I didn't see any difference with my facial skin though. I'm only two more days to complete the 15-day program and came back to order a daily sweep for maintenance use. Certainly will come back for 15-day program in 6 months or less!

Thisilyn Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1231473 on Jun 05, 2008

After the first week of taking this, my digestion improved and I have more energy, thanks!