Great product

Posted by Reviewer1182455 on Mar 01, 2012

No bad colds since I started using this. IHerb is a great company to order from also. Prices are reasonable and delivery is very fast.

Great results with Umcka

Posted by Reviewer1486744 on Mar 10, 2010

Umcka stopped my cold in its tracks and it never developed into anything serious.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Oct 21, 2009

Many times after an airplane trip I get "the throat disease" as we call it in our home. Stabbing sore throat, a lot of fatigue, a lot of phlegm, and then weeks of coughing. At the first sign of "the throat disease" coming on I took Umcka tablets. The severity of the illness was less than half of what it usual is. AMAZING!!! I will definitely keep Umcka handy when I fly.

GREAT PRODUCT FOR A SIMPLE UPPER REPIRATORY INFECTION

Posted by 5646258514841838979 on Sep 29, 2016

UMCKA is always in my medicine chest. I use the 'Cold Care' formula for simple congestion that you get with minor colds. I use UMCKA's 'Cold + Flu' formulation when the symptoms go well beyond simple nasal congestion. I absolutely rely on these products to get me through illnesses. Family and friends have had similar excellent results. I should add that with UMCKA, I do not experience the extreme drying of the nasal and throat membranes that I experienced with pharmaceuticals.

Umcka ColdCare Chewable

Posted by Reviewer1792240 on Jan 12, 2008

I just began using this product this cold season and I do see a big difference. If taken on the on set of a cold, it doesn't ever progress. Just be sure to follow the directions and continue to take it a couple of days after the symptoms are better.

umcka

Posted by 5316504877528512797 on Oct 02, 2014

a friend told me about this product and I've been using it for a while . it is great and easy to use for the children . They like the flavor. It works very well.

LOVE this product.

Posted by Reviewer2105967 on Sep 03, 2010

Stops or shortens a cold when taken at the first sign. Whole family loves.

Works Wonders!

Posted by Reviewer2143127 on Feb 22, 2010

This is a very useful remedy to have during the cold season. It really does cut down the symptoms by about half. I give it to my kids too:) Wonderful flavor.

Umcka

Posted by Reviewer2166233 on Mar 27, 2008

Seemed to do the trick with a stubborn flu bug earlier this year. Tastes ok too. I would buy two boxes to be safe, as they recommend you take it two days after symptoms go away.

Umcka Cold Care Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2219368 on Feb 20, 2011

My wife and I take these at the first sign of a cold. They do seem to stop the cold in its tracks. We have not had a cold since we started using them about a year ago.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »