Amazing... works every time!

Posted by MrsTurnip on Apr 14, 2013

This product is amazing. I've used it to ward off three colds now. The last one, which occurred over Easter weekend, came with a horrible chesty cough. I immediately started taking the ColdCare medication at first sign of cough, and within three days, everything cleared up! Usually my coughs and colds take a good week to completely go away. I love this product so much! :)

Posted by Sholik on Jul 14, 2012

used for colds with a dry cough, not intense. increased cough, sputum, there was, the inflammation was felt deeply. did not see the desired effect after the course.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2371246 on Jan 30, 2012

This some great stuff. Take it as soon as I feel something coming on and couple days later I am good to go.

Best I've Found

Posted by Reviewer2922816 on Feb 12, 2011

A relative recommended this product to me and have used it for the past few years and found it to help more than any others I've tried. Arlene Peterson

Love the stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1547865 on Nov 27, 2010

Never be caught without it...works well for colds!

Never take cold medicine

Posted by Reviewer1198980 on Jan 27, 2010

This is the only thing I take as soon as I get any cold symptoms. I get better within a day or two. Thanks IHerb for such great prices.

umcka cold care

Posted by Reviewer2036531 on Dec 27, 2009

This works on my bronchitis and almost any other ailment my family members or I have.

It works.

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Dec 14, 2009

They say this reduces the amount of time you spend sick, and it is TRUE. It also greatly helps with sore throats & coughing - even from asthma. I keep it on hand all the time.

I can't live without this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2145126 on Feb 25, 2009

Nature's Way, Umcka is an amazing product. Because I have drippy sinuses, I do a lot of coughing. If I get an cold or something else that generates a cough, I tend to cough until the middle of June when my sinuses shut down for the summer. By using Umcka, I can eliminate the cough in about three weeks. I have given it to others with upper respiratory illnesses and they have become fans too.

Umcka, Nature's Way

Posted by Reviewer1702437 on Feb 24, 2009

I love it, use at the first sign of a cold and you will never get one. If you wait till you have a cold it still helps tremendously to quickly relieve symptoms.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »