I can't live without this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2145126 on Feb 25, 2009

Nature's Way, Umcka is an amazing product. Because I have drippy sinuses, I do a lot of coughing. If I get an cold or something else that generates a cough, I tend to cough until the middle of June when my sinuses shut down for the summer. By using Umcka, I can eliminate the cough in about three weeks. I have given it to others with upper respiratory illnesses and they have become fans too.

It works.

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Dec 14, 2009

They say this reduces the amount of time you spend sick, and it is TRUE. It also greatly helps with sore throats & coughing - even from asthma. I keep it on hand all the time.

Umcka is the best!

Posted by Reviewer3139359 on Feb 02, 2009

Since we stumbled on this product we will not use anything else...it works fast and actually tastes good!! We cannot always find it in town so I just started ordering it....better prices online too.

Umcka, ColdCare, Menthol Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2775731 on Feb 18, 2009

I love this product, remember to take for 48 hours past when the cold goes away.

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Dec 26, 2007

This is one of my favourite supplements for winter wellness - super flavour and actually works

Best I've Found

Posted by Reviewer2922816 on Feb 12, 2011

A relative recommended this product to me and have used it for the past few years and found it to help more than any others I've tried. Arlene Peterson

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2371246 on Jan 30, 2012

This some great stuff. Take it as soon as I feel something coming on and couple days later I am good to go.

Good decongestant

Posted by Reviewer2436569 on Dec 26, 2007

Is a good decongestant that also helps to prevent sinus infections.

By far the best!!

Posted by myoungpepper on Feb 23, 2009

I discovered this product about a year ago and am amazed at how well it works! If taken at the 1st symptom of a cold or any respiratory symptom, it will knock the problem out before it can get a hold of you! If not taken right away, it still works, but could take a little longer to help! Just don't give up on it before you give it a diligent try. The taste is very pleasant too! I prefer the menthol flavor over the cherry one, but the cherry flavor taste good to young children.

Umcka

Posted by Reviewer2598599 on Apr 12, 2008

Fast Acting - - Great stuff. A friend who lives in Europe turned me on to this. Excellent!!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »