Nature's Way, Umcka, ColdCare, Soothing Syrup, Cherry Flavor, 8 oz (240 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Umcka Cold Care

Posted by Reviewer3259999 on Mar 08, 2012

I highly recommend this product. Several people in our office came down with a viral infection so as soon as I began the symptoms, I began taking Umcka and it reduced the length of my cold compared to those in the office that did not use Umcka.

Good for Kids and Adults

Posted by Health-YourWealth on Jun 22, 2012

Take Umcka when you first feel the signs of a cold and lessen the duration or completely eliminate the cold from your body.

Works Wonders!

Posted by Reviewer2143127 on Feb 22, 2010

Wonderful, beneficial product and it tastes fabulous! My kids love it, as do I! Very helpful and necessary for all your cold needs.

very pleased!

Posted by Reviewer2324060 on Mar 04, 2010

We have ordered Umcka from your website for the past year or so and are very pleased with this product. In fact we have recommended it to many of our friends! This product helps prevent us from getting a full blown cold and/or makes the cold disappear all together. Very pleased customer who will continue to order from your website!

Gone in 2 days

Posted by Reviewer1538549 on Jan 19, 2011

This is the best cold medicine I have ever used. I was miserable and after 2 days of taking Umcka I was 100% better. I have recommended this product to my co-workers and family. The ones that have used it have also been amazed by how quickly their symptoms were relieved and how fast Umcka made them feel better. I will always have this on hand.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »