Quick and 100% effective!

Posted by 5339541220849074707 on Jan 01, 2015

My family was suffering for like 4 weeks with I don't know what, but whatever it was it would go away for 3 days and come back with painful symptoms of a soar throat and body aches, sinus issues and such then we each used a whole box to ourselves of the Umcka and we were better and have been better ever since.FINALLY!!!Since then I have recommended it to everyone who has been sick.

Posted by 5473543773342659890 on Jan 16, 2014

Very good!

Posted by Santita on Apr 25, 2012

Wonderful product - removed low temperature, good punch a stuffy nose. They raised me on my feet for a day ... The only minus for me - the taste fillers. I prefer products without them (even if they are natural ...))

Umcka cold + flu relief

Posted by Reviewer3049370 on Sep 08, 2009

Umka powder pack are so easy to take. Tastes good too! Taken at the first sign of a cold, does boost your immune system and makes one feel much better.

Good stuff. Like the ColdCare version even better.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Oct 21, 2009

See my review for Umcka, ColdCare. The ColdCare worked better for me for my "throat disease" that I get when I take an airplane trip. But I took this Cold + Flu at first and it lessened the impact of the disease by a HUGE amount. If I get the flu this season, I will definitely take this.

Another great product...

Posted by Reviewer2131791 on Nov 06, 2009

As I write my reviews, I must say iHerb deserves plenty of credit for carrying these fabulous products at great prices. This another must have. All of the UMCKA products are very well-received in our home. Children love them.

Alternative of medicine

Posted by Reviewer1730430 on Oct 12, 2010

This product is good alternative of medicine.

This stuff WORKS

Posted by Reviewer1987536 on Jun 17, 2011

Our entire family uses Umcka. It almost always helps us avoid a cold if we take it at the first signs of a cold.

it works!

Posted by Reviewer2754805 on Dec 20, 2011

I took this item 3 times a day when I had sore throat and felt like it was getting worse. I felt fine on the next day. it was so easy to take it when I was out because no water needed. I'll definatly buy this item again to avoid getting a cold this winter.