Outstanding!

Posted by Reviewer1957854 on Jan 17, 2008

This is my third time to order from iHerb. Their delivery has been extremely prompt. Nature's Way, Urinary with Cranberry is a remarkable product. Prone to urinary infections, I have not had to have an antibiotic for this problem since I started using Urinary with Cranberry at the first sign of an infection.

Helped with my issue

Posted by Reviewer3352888 on Feb 14, 2012

Had strong smelling urine every morning and it turns out that I had a UTI and I needed help. I can't do antibiotic because of way too many side effect. I use this along with Nature's Answer Brand - Bladdex. All I can say it AWESOME!

Prevent and Repair!

Posted by Reviewer3200443 on Feb 10, 2014

This is a great product for those with a history of cystitis. Regular small dose use generally prevents miseries, but if infection begins with its pain and burning, this brings quick relief . Wouldn't be without it.

Great

Posted by 4783859909478803871 on Mar 02, 2014

Great product if you have problems with e. coli.

Good product

Posted by 4621582033174550738 on Apr 14, 2015

price and quality ratio, works

Really works

Posted by Reviewer3292629 on Apr 16, 2014

Been using this for quite some time for the prevention of chronic UTIs. Really works.

Inexpensive and it works

Posted by huieem on Sep 19, 2014

Bought this for my mother (this is my 2nd order). Has helped her rid urinary tract infrection after regular use.

Works!!

Posted by 5038504467548051071 on Feb 24, 2015

Helps prevent uti's from forming. No issues since I've started taking

Works great!

Posted by 4844735745491807435 on Apr 24, 2016

I take one of these 3 times a day and have not had any bladder pain nor UTI's since I started taking them. Not sure how or why they work, but they do! I highly recommend them and hope they work as well for others who suffer from bladder pain or chronic infections.

ureaplazma

Posted by 4937435868096193309 on Mar 04, 2014

jako dobar proizvod sto se kod nas u Srbiji ne moze tza te pare naci ...imam ureaplazmu godinama pa cemo videti dali ce mi pomoci ,vec drugi put narucujem ---

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »