New To iHerb?

Nature's Way, Valerian Nighttime, Natural Sleep Aid, Odor Free, 100 Tablets

Reviews 3-star

Nature's Way, Valerian Nighttime,

Posted by Reviewer2917759 on Oct 30, 2008

Seems to be working, but I've noticed that I get a pain in the back of my head when I wake up.

IS A MATTER OF TIME

Posted by Reviewer2410335 on Apr 25, 2011

I have tried to change from a traditional farmacy product to Valerian but I think it will take some time to get use to this one.

it worked sort of

Posted by Reviewer2170752 on May 29, 2011

It worked for sleep-but would often wake up-middle of the night-feeling "strange" going thru menepause though-so I feel strange anyway-I say overall-give it a shot-might work, and is not expensive to try

Valerian

Posted by Reviewer1740929 on Nov 22, 2011

Seems to help, not dramatic. Odor free is nice.

Valerian to help with sleep

Posted by 5155650592960935034 on Dec 12, 2013

I have taken Valerian tablets for a few months now, I only take 1 tablet each night and find they do help me to sleep a bit better, I don't really want to take 2 tablets. I can go to sleep after taking the Valerian tablet, but I very often wake up during the night and find it very difficult to get back to sleep. If this persists I might try taking 2 tablets and see if that helps. I have taken Valerian from another supplier and while this tablet is not completely Odour Free as it states in the listing, it doesn't smell quite as bad as the tablets that I've taken from a different supplier. I did write to iHerb about the tablet not being completely Odour Free and was told that sometimes there might be broken tablet in the tub, this was not the case, this is my only complaint, I do not think that something should be sold as being Odour Free if it isn't which these tablets are not, BUT I will still take them, as I have said, they do not smell as bad as a different brand that I have taken in the past. I have given them 3 star simply due to them not being odour free.