it works

Posted by Reviewer3105168 on Oct 14, 2007

I suffer from chronic insomnia. I don't like using prescription medications for this as I don't know the effect they will have on my liver and I don't want to risk getting addicted, not to mention putting more money in the pockets of the pharmaceutical companies and their lobbyists. I have tried every single brand of Valerian available on the market, even taking much more than is recommended and none of them have worked. Even more expensive brands. Not the case I'm happy to say with this one. I do take more than recommended and there is a caveat in doing so. I think it can cause a bit of depression if you take too much, but it is only temporary. Once it is out of my system (a day or so later) the "blue mood" goes away. But nothing puts me to sleep better and more soundly and when I take a cup of chamomile tea as well, I don't need to take as much of a dosage. Great product.

Good

Posted by Nutri-health on Oct 19, 2011

I like this formula. Not too powerful but nice and you can use in the day to take away stress

GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1363706 on Nov 17, 2011

This product relaxes you and helps to ease you into sleep.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2409083 on May 04, 2011

It's too early to say something about this product but it seems very good by now

Can't Sleepp

Posted by Reviewer3160272 on Aug 04, 2011

This stuff seems to really work quite well and I have used it for 3 years now.

valerian review

Posted by Reviewer1363453 on Mar 22, 2009

this product seems to work well. when used with ltyptophan i sleep well and wake rested.

Valerian Nighttime

Posted by Reviewer2734919 on May 06, 2009

Swear by this stuff and have to keep it on hand to get me to sleep; have used it for years and has no valerian odor.

Valerian Night time

Posted by Reviewer1535298 on Sep 12, 2009

So far, it helps me sleep better! Yay!!

It's not me, it's her!

Posted by Reviewer3184869 on Aug 22, 2010

Valerian gives me a headache so I ceased taking it although I probably should have reduced the dosage level. My wife, however, finds it beneficial at providing a more relaxed sleep after which she awakens refreshed.