I can't sleep without these!

Posted by Reviewer2776400 on Apr 11, 2016

I love this product! My mind never shuts off at night and these help me to sleep so well. I used to have bad nightmares almost every night and since I've started taking these they have gone away :)

Works

Posted by 5727463578326701607 on Dec 12, 2015

Smells terrible and the capsules are so large they are hard to swallow, but they work -I fall asleep fast after taking 1-2 of these :)

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1661016 on Mar 02, 2012

I've been taking 3 caps before bed (1 hour) as suggested. So far so good, but not sure if it's real or a placebo. Need to try to longer, but will keep it up. Smells terrible, as all valerian root does.

Conflicted - but it does work

Posted by Reviewer1759549 on Aug 31, 2011

On one hand the valerian does exactly what it is supposed to and acts like a muscle relaxant, but I definitely recognized that it altered my mood and not in a good way. Perhaps I took too much and perhaps the mood altering effects are highly individualistic but keep an eye on your mood when you're on it. If you have problems with depression or any other mental issues, I would avoid Valerian. I find boswellia to work very well allbeit more as an anti-inflammatory but it's working for me. I did try Formula 303 and that has valerian and I didn't notice the mood changes with that. Like I said I may have taken too much. This product does work though and you don't need a prescription. It definitely acts as a muscle relaxer.

Worth a try

Posted by Reviewer2383084 on Apr 09, 2012

It did seem to relax me a little, but mild. Will keep trying though.

Doesn't work for me

Posted by QuirkyMissy on Aug 08, 2014

I was hoping to take this to calm my sensory sensitivity or to aid sleep. It doesn't work for me in either. I took 3 caps, and I didn't even feel a bit sleep.

Sleep Aid that Works

Posted by 5107304269701919820 on Sep 10, 2016

As I got older it was harder to stay asleep all night. If taken as directed it induced restfulk sleep and have ben very satisfied. Note, it takes 2-3 week before full effect.

Helps to sleep

Posted by Reviewer2648328 on Feb 27, 2010

Valerian root has been helping me to sleep better at night. It helps to relax me before going to sleep.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2335088 on Dec 20, 2009

I have been using this for years and am very satisfied with it.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2371998 on May 13, 2010

I take this during the day to help me stay am at work or just relaxing during the day. It may be all in my head but it sure feels better.