Very effective to reduce stress

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on Apr 21, 2014

I feel more calm and relaxed after taking valerian.

Sleepy time is here!

Posted by Reviewer2217593 on Dec 08, 2008

I rely on valerian root to help me sleep, with 3 types of arthritis and a neck injury falling asleep can be a battle - I take 2 of these and in 30 minutes I can count on falling asleep. Also, with assorted allergies to boot, this product is what I call "clean" - if I can use it - so can many others.

Works

Posted by 5727463578326701607 on Dec 12, 2015

Smells terrible and the capsules are so large they are hard to swallow, but they work -I fall asleep fast after taking 1-2 of these :)

Conflicted - but it does work

Posted by Reviewer1759549 on Aug 31, 2011

On one hand the valerian does exactly what it is supposed to and acts like a muscle relaxant, but I definitely recognized that it altered my mood and not in a good way. Perhaps I took too much and perhaps the mood altering effects are highly individualistic but keep an eye on your mood when you're on it. If you have problems with depression or any other mental issues, I would avoid Valerian. I find boswellia to work very well allbeit more as an anti-inflammatory but it's working for me. I did try Formula 303 and that has valerian and I didn't notice the mood changes with that. Like I said I may have taken too much. This product does work though and you don't need a prescription. It definitely acts as a muscle relaxer.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1661016 on Mar 02, 2012

I've been taking 3 caps before bed (1 hour) as suggested. So far so good, but not sure if it's real or a placebo. Need to try to longer, but will keep it up. Smells terrible, as all valerian root does.

Worth a try

Posted by Reviewer2383084 on Apr 09, 2012

It did seem to relax me a little, but mild. Will keep trying though.

Not very effective for sleeplessness

Posted by 5107758458354304678 on Nov 24, 2013

I take 2 capsules at night. It only helps me fall asleep quickly but then it makes me wake up again and again at night without any reason. It has helped me with my anxiety but not with sleeplessness. Another good thing is when I don't feel very tired in the morning even if I had poor restless sleep at night after taking Valerian root.

Doesn't work for me

Posted by QuirkyMissy on Aug 08, 2014

I was hoping to take this to calm my sensory sensitivity or to aid sleep. It doesn't work for me in either. I took 3 caps, and I didn't even feel a bit sleep.

Calming

Posted by Reviewer1569035 on Oct 13, 2014

This is great for calming nerves

Antes de dormir funciona

Posted by 4940496646850612898 on Feb 17, 2015

Es un tanque de raiz de valeriana. Dice que te tomes 3 una hora antes de dormir, yo lo hago cuando siento que estoy muy agitada y sé que no voy a conciliar el sueño y me va genial. También la he usado durante el día cuando he estado con estres y me ha funcionado muy bien, al ser de raiz de valeriana, es bastante potente. Por el precio que tiene y la cantidad que viene, no te lo piense, esta genial para tener en casa.