Nature's Way, Valerian Root, 530 mg, 180 Capsules

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

ok

Posted by Reviewer1858523 on May 09, 2012

I needed something stronger so in the end I got Nature's Way Valerian with .8% and this works better as I have to take way less pills

Not very effective for sleeplessness

Posted by 5107758458354304678 on Nov 24, 2013

I take 2 capsules at night. It only helps me fall asleep quickly but then it makes me wake up again and again at night without any reason. It has helped me with my anxiety but not with sleeplessness. Another good thing is when I don't feel very tired in the morning even if I had poor restless sleep at night after taking Valerian root.

Possibly a very slight improvement in sleep, but not that noticeable

Posted by AReviewer on Mar 27, 2014

I saw a mild improvement in my sleep quality with this, but not enough to keep ordering it. I chose to stop taking it as it was not doing enough for me.

does not work

Posted by Reviewer2220060 on Jan 03, 2008

i ordered this product to help me sleep. It did not work for me but it id for my friend.

Nature's Way, Velerian Root, 530 mg

Posted by Reviewer2072199 on Nov 25, 2008

This sleep aid helps you fall asleep without side effects the day after, such as an upset stomach. However, the sleep effect may not last trough the whole night.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »