New To iHerb?

Nature's Way, Vitamin A, 10,000 IU, 100 Softgels

Recommended product - (but remember to balance with sufficient vitamin D as well)

Posted by KurtJacobsen on May 23, 2013

The optimal daily intake of vitamin A is around 10,000 IU. If you eat a lot of egg yolks and liver you might get sufficient amounts. Personally, I don't eat eggs every day, and I never eat liver. Therefore, I have decided to supplement with theese softgels. (Vitamin A should be balanced with vitamin D however, because a daily dose of 10,000 IU vitamin A is not healthy if one is deficient in vitamin D - remember to get 4000 IU of vitamin D). I take one serving of this vitamin A every day. I'm perfectly happy with it, and will purchase again when it runs low. ======================================================================================================= Click my name KurtJacobsen ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here in Denmark (4000 miles away) within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my name KurtJacobsen at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

good for your eyes

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Oct 29, 2008

Cheap vitamin A, good for people with hypothyroidism who lack the ability to convert Beta Carotene to vitamin A

Vitamin A

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on May 07, 2009

It is recommended in higher doses for folks that take D, E and Zinc. Good for skin and infections. Nice tiny pills too.

Power packed little softgels

Posted by Reviewer2435660 on Feb 16, 2011

I love these tiny, high powered litle softgels. I got them to tackle my acne and they seem to be helping as my skin has definitely improved with my new cocktail of vitamins. Will definitely repurchase these little bad boys.

Acne face

Posted by Reviewer1012583 on Oct 18, 2011

It helped my acne go away ...try it,it helps!