Excellent Product

Posted by 4646247378452353957 on Jan 23, 2016

Best Product

Changed formula - SYNTHETIC

Posted by klinacz on Sep 28, 2015

Product I have received has different front and back label, it doesn't say "natural source" on front of it anymore and it says that it comes from fish oil and retinyl palmitate, which is the synthetic form of vitamin A. If I knew that it has different ingredients than these stated on this website I wouldn't order this product. Also it contains soy. I won't order it again and my trust to this brand has decreased a lot.

For a health body

Posted by Reviewer1644988 on Aug 01, 2015

These complete my daily dose of omegas and vitamin À, I use 1 capsule with 2 teaspoons Garden of Life cod liver oil.

Very good!!

Posted by 4846469111561526420 on Feb 16, 2015

Great product

Can't take it

Posted by Gondwanaland00 on Feb 02, 2015

I love this brand, but I found out vitamin A causes me breathlessness and anxiety since it stimulates the thyroid (Hashi's sufferer). I think it's partly due to too high a dosage, 2,500 iu would have been enough to take it more often. I have tried taking it 1x per week for 5 weeks and my tolerance to it only decreased. At least it helped in restabllishing a healthy circadian rhythm.

Treatment of Acne

Posted by 5371581437452779479 on Dec 02, 2014

Decrease acne No more acne medication

Soy

Posted by 4812030678147626134 on Nov 20, 2014

Soybean oil

Recommended product - (but remember to balance with sufficient vitamin D as well)

Posted by KurtJacobsen on Oct 31, 2014

The optimal daily intake of vitamin A is around 10,000 IU. If you eat a lot of egg yolks and liver you might get sufficient amounts. Personally, I don't eat eggs every day, and I never eat liver. Therefore, I have decided to supplement with theese softgels. (Vitamin A should be balanced with vitamin D however, because a daily dose of 10,000 IU vitamin A is not healthy if one is deficient in vitamin D - remember to get 4000 IU of vitamin D). I take one serving of this vitamin A every day. I'm perfectly happy with it, and will purchase again when it runs low.

seems fine

Posted by Reviewer2421016 on Aug 29, 2014

Very small pills, easy to take

Seem ok