Powerful stuff

Posted by Reviewer1496336 on Dec 03, 2009

After just two weeks of using these capsules (because of very low B2 blood levels) my skin has turned a bit yellowish so I think this is the real thing. I must admit I was taking three capsules a day which is a lot more than advised... Btw, my eyesight has improved, too, and I no longer turn away from bright light - have even bought some new lamps.

Love the price!

Posted by Reviewer3357626 on Aug 06, 2008

My doctor recommended a regimen of B2 and Magnesium Malate as a migraine preventative. I have used this product for over a year. Love it and love the price!

Very Pleased

Posted by Reviewer3276886 on Oct 31, 2007

I'm having a better response to my thyroid meds and I believe the B2 is a major contributor to that. Thank you!

Vitamin B2

Posted by Reviewer1394411 on Oct 07, 2009

I was advised to take Vitamin B2 capsules to help alleviate infrequent but painful migraines. I know it is helping. The sessions are less painful and don't last as long as they used to. I take this along with extra magnesium.

B2, Riboflavin

Posted by Reviewer2140768 on Jun 07, 2010

Excellent well priced product. I don't really have vision poblems but find my eyes are more comfortable when using a computer monitor for long periods of time and are less susceptible to glare. It also seems to enhance mental alertness. I've been taking this a few times a week with my morning multivitamin (I don't think it's a good idea taking high dose 'B' vitamins in isolation). Apparently this nutrient can also help lower homocysteine levels - particularly for those with the 'homozygous polymorphism' who are least able to metabolise folic acid.

Muito bom - Very good

Posted by CodigoDeDesconto on Jul 22, 2013

Muito bom este produto - estou usando par ao tratamento de esclerose multipla juntamento com o omega 3 , vitamina d3 e outros suplementos. Very good one - using for MS treatment + omega 3 + vitamind 3 + other supplements.

Migrane prevention

Posted by Reviewer1802414 on Mar 18, 2009

I am taking this in combo with your CoQ10,Magnesium, and Calcium and I am happy to report that as a migrane preventative it is working wonderfully. You also are reasonable and I recieved your shipment quickly. Thanks.

Pain relief

Posted by Reviewer1742990 on Oct 13, 2008

My doctor tells me to take this for migraines/daily headaches and I can't go without it! Iherb.com makes it easy to stock up so I don't run out! This is a great price!!

excellent B2 product

Posted by Reviewer1228298 on Oct 05, 2009

I take Vitamin B2 as part of a Chronic Migraine prevention plan. This product has worked very well for me.

B's are POWERFUL

Posted by Reviewer2732863 on Apr 23, 2011

TAKE THEM DAILY AND YOUR ENERGY AND MIND WILL ESCALATE!