messed up my periods

Posted by Reviewer2381562 on Mar 04, 2016

messed up my periods

Be careful if you have fibroids

Posted by 4790674348097295718 on Jun 01, 2015

I started taking vitex in Nov 2014. It worked like magic in the first 2 months in alleviating my symptoms. Then in March 2015, I started to experience severe blood loss. My RBC was so low that the doctor recommended blood transfusion. In May 2015, I fainted for the first time in my life due to severe blood loss. I decided to stop taking it.

Horrible mood swings and depression

Posted by Reviewer2098910 on Dec 12, 2014

I got atrocious mood-swings and depression when taking this product, compulsive thoughts, I was just in a bad way. I thought I was losing my mind so I researched this and many sources say these issues can be a side-effect of Vitex. The problems stopped the day after I discontinued this product. I have found another brand that does not cause these kinds of problems. I'm not saying this is a bad product, as it has obviously worked for many other people, it just did not work for me, I guess I'm sensitive. Ideally, Vitex is good for regulating hormones and the menstrual cycle as well as increasing fertility. I believe the difference in products is the level of purity and method of extraction. The one I prefer and use now is by gaia.

Never got it!

Posted by 5747739426501062408 on Jul 08, 2014

It is a great price, but not so much if you pay for something you don't get! What makes this even sadder iHerb never answered to any of my question. It would be even acceptable to me if They even informed me that They simply can't or don't wont to do anything about it. Unprofessional, impolite and sad...

Won't buy again.

Posted by 4963279444183123189 on Jun 24, 2013

I read about it normalizing the hormonal system.... didn't do anything for me.

didn't work for me

Posted by 5717163240582429473 on May 24, 2013

I feel like I wasted my money on buying 4 bottles of this... I know, I know, the reviews here say you have to take it for long term to see its full effect but how can I go on taking a supplement while blindly believing it will work some day? What's the point in gulping 4 piils a day if you don't feel a thing? Who knows, maybe deep inside of my body it's doing something at improving and regulating my hormone level. But it's a big maybe...

terrible heart beats

Posted by 5162199018060987631 on Apr 13, 2013

i took this product for about 2 months and i think it made me a terrible side effects such as nauseas and very fast heart beats so i stopped taking it and now my period is very late

Not noticed any difference

Posted by Reviewer2372857 on Aug 25, 2012

Ive been taking vitex for almost a month now for hormonal imbalance: irregular cycle and acne. Hasn't had any effect so far, disappointed.

It made me sick and nauseous

Posted by Reviewer2730079 on Apr 24, 2012

If you have experienced any side effects from taking multivitamins such as centrum, you shouldn't take this. I had a headache, upset stomach, and terrible nausea. Everything started with only one pill. Be careful if you have any signs of side effects on multivitamins and dietary supplements.

vitex