Somewhat works for PCOS

Posted by Reviewer2765237 on Sep 28, 2015

I have PCOS with very irregular and sometimes absent periods. Vitex gives me periods but it didn't regulate the cycles or made me ovulate. Used 1 capsule per day because I'm very sensitive to all things that affect hormone balance. Good thing is that Vitex probably made me slim down a few kilos and made me less hairy. My weight is already within normal range. With 1 capsule I didn't notice any side effects whatsoever. Vitex is cheap to try to IF you have time and patience.

cuidado

Posted by 5389364166843395423 on Apr 09, 2015

El producto es bueno pero creo que algunas mujeres somos muy sensibles al vitex. Solo con unos dias tomando 2 cápsulas me comencé a sentir deprimida e irritable, he tenido que interrumpir su uso aunque quiero volver a intentarlo en breve antes de descartarlo. Esto ya me sucedió con otra marca, pero no me ha pasado con todas , así que supongo que su pureza, concentración, etc, juegan un factor muy importante.

Regulated cycle

Posted by 4997553508290172396 on May 25, 2014

My cycle is beginning to regulate since I begun taking this product.

Not yet.

Posted by 5534173809171057176 on Nov 18, 2013

I have started taking this one after last period... so I will add more reviews,

Posted by 5248833957429343020 on Aug 07, 2013

이거먹고 생리주기가 30일 딱딱 맞다가 35일로 늘어서 우울증올뻔했어요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 턱드름 쩌는스타일인데... 수족냉증도 쩔구요 한 세통먹었는데 효과모르겠어요 다른성분으로 먹어봐야겟어여

It is good to "jump-start" your hormones

Posted by Reviewer1676855 on Nov 02, 2012

I went off depo-provera but didn't get my period for months and I was terribly sick, bloated and PMS. Someone mentioned on a forum that vitex will help. I started taking it and two weeks later, I finally got my period and it balanced my cycles. I continued and noticed that I become more forgettable and it affected my job so I stopped taking it and my memory returned.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer2078719 on Sep 19, 2012

Not sure if it is doing much..

Not sure

Posted by 4946006848199984533 on Aug 06, 2012

hmm.... I've been taking this for 2 weeks and I think it is too early for me to talk about this product but hopefully it will work for me

Great, but...

Posted by username161 on Jun 29, 2012

These worked really well for the PMT, however by the second month I started spotting and then I read that these can lessen the efficacy of the contraceptive pill! Stink one, cause they were helping! So if you're on the pill beware this may happen, but def worth a try if you're not because if they do help they're an affordable way to get relief!

ok

Posted by Reviewer1060828 on Nov 10, 2011

I've been using this product few months now and I've been mostly pleased. I have not had menstrual pains, mood swings or break outs anymore. One minus there is... This product shortened my circulation from 30 days to 24 days. I will buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »