5 * product for increasing progesterone but read on

Posted by Reviewer2567957 on Jun 11, 2013

If we are using for low progesterone-high estrogen problem, this product is fantastic. However, there will be a time when things get normal based completely on the person's body / metabolism/ health. Now when this happens, the "excess" progesterone problem will manifest in the form of deep depression, very dark moods, generalized pain and oh yeah weight gain! Gain may be 3-4 lbs however it will be like dragging a water reservoir while walking! Please take this review seriously and use this product with the help of a doctor only. I am still giving this product 5 stars as it can 'quickly' repair low progesterone issues.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1279332 on Oct 07, 2012

Couldn't get pregnant for 10 months after having been off the pill. I took this for about a month and got pregnant.

Helps with PCOS, but need to be patient

Posted by 5400789230897058908 on Mar 01, 2013

I have non-insulin resistant PCOS(Vitex might not work for those who have insulin resistant PCOS) and took this as instructed on the bottle(3 capsules/day for 12 weeks and then down to 1 capsule/day). After three frustrating months of no period at all, I finally got one. I still have to see if this product will regulate my cycle yet, but so far I'm hopeful - my acne-prone skin definitely got better(but no magical change as some people say). Some of you may see its effect right away - in a couple of weeks/months but it took nearly 14 weeks for me. After all, they say that best results are obtained with continuous, long-term use, but waiting can be hard. Just be patient and let Vitex sort you out. ------- it truly works! My periods are regulated from +90 days to 31-32 days. I am extremely grateful. This does wonders.

PCOS saver!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I have PCOS and I take Vitex religiously everyday, 2x400mg in the morning in empty stomach. At first I was disappointed, because it made my cycle even longer. But this is how Vitex works, it takes some time to regulate your hormonal system. When I stopped Vitex cold turkey in the middle of one cycle, my progesterone dropped so low, that I had my period 7 days after ovulation (not a good thing). Although it does not contain hormones, it acts supportively. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Vitex works for Hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer1856767 on Apr 14, 2013

I'm 53 and started taking this because I was having hot flashes and I had fibroids in breast and uterus that were causing problems, after about 6 weeks I noticed a difference and after 3 months all is well, only some bleeding every 2 months from uterine fibroids but it was once a month so I am hoping it stops altogether over time. No more pain in my breast am taking serrapeptase and vitex. The two are working well along with God answering my prayers about this though supplementation. And iherb and reviews have help me find things for my overall health.

Vitex & TTC

Posted by Reviewer2679118 on Feb 08, 2014

After more than 1.5 year of TTC, I found out that my female hormones were out of balance predicting I (age 38) was not ovulating. After 12 weeks of using Vitex (once daily) I became pregnant. I strongly belief that Vitex helped my body get the hormonal balance I needed. Wishing everyone using Vitex a successful story and allow their bodies get healthy and functional.

Great for Menopause

Posted by Reviewer2744688 on Apr 09, 2010

I have been using this Vitex for about 2-3 years and it helped with PMS and now menopause.

Works Great

Posted by 5625084336930484280 on Feb 05, 2013

After giving birth to my first child the Doctor told me that my entire uterus was filled with Fibroids. When my menstrul cycle started back it was very heavy. I was bleeding so much that I got weak and I made a mess every where. After two months of using Vitex Fruit my cycle was under control. It's been Ten months now and my cycle is back to normal and I haven't done any surgery to remove the Fibroids.It's amazing. Doctors can't believe it.

My face is zit free!

Posted by Reviewer2676228 on May 19, 2010

I started taking Vitex two weeks ago and so far so good. I have had acne problems all my adult life. I`m 44 now and experiancing perimenopause symptoms since batlleing Breast Cancer last year. I had my homones tested and wanted to go natural to treat my symptoms. I never thought that Vitex would hep with my acne. No zits, no red bloches, my face is soft and clear. The dry patches of skin on my arms and back have cleared as well. Plus Vitex has boosted my energy and my mood. I feel happier and things dont bother me. Thank you!

Great for women! Straightened out my hormones!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

This works! My hormones were a mess because I'm 49 now. I never knew when I was going to have my period, or if I'd have one at all, any given month. I even went 4mo. without a period before they returned. I started taking one a day and now, 6mo or so later, my hormones are that of a 30yr old!!! I would highly recommend taking this before you enter perimenopause because during that time you can develop a frozen shoulder (very painful!!!). That's what happened to me; it is usually the left shoulder and starts when you move your arm the wrong way (I was changing the sheets on my bed!) and it hurts in your shoulder, as if you pulled something. Go to a dr right away if this happens so that they can help you avoid it freezing. I wish I knew about this supplement earlier. UPDATE: I've had to increase my dosage to 2 a day and then 3 because I thought my system may have gotten used to them. Now I'm thinking that I am just menopausal. Still, they do help with emotions.