Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Reviews 5-star

PCOS saver!

24 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I have PCOS and I take Vitex religiously everyday, 2x400mg in the morning in empty stomach. At first I was disappointed, because it made my cycle even longer. But this is how Vitex works, it takes some time to regulate your hormonal system. When I stopped Vitex cold turkey in the middle of one cycle, my progesterone dropped so low, that I had my period 7 days after ovulation (not a good thing). Although it does not contain hormones, it acts supportively. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great for Menopause

12 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2744688 on Apr 09, 2010

I have been using this Vitex for about 2-3 years and it helped with PMS and now menopause.

5 * product for increasing progesterone but read on

10 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2567957 on Jun 11, 2013

If we are using for low progesterone-high estrogen problem, this product is fantastic. However, there will be a time when things get normal based completely on the person's body / metabolism/ health. Now when this happens, the "excess" progesterone problem will manifest in the form of deep depression, very dark moods, generalized pain and oh yeah weight gain! Gain may be 3-4 lbs however it will be like dragging a water reservoir while walking! Please take this review seriously and use this product with the help of a doctor only. I am still giving this product 5 stars as it can 'quickly' repair low progesterone issues.

Helps with PCOS, but need to be patient

8 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 5400789230897058908 on Mar 01, 2013

I have non-insulin resistant PCOS(Vitex might not work for those who have insulin resistant PCOS) and took this as instructed on the bottle(3 capsules/day for 12 weeks and then down to 1 capsule/day). After three frustrating months of no period at all, I finally got one. I still have to see if this product will regulate my cycle yet, but so far I'm hopeful - my acne-prone skin definitely got better(but no magical change as some people say). Some of you may see its effect right away - in a couple of weeks/months but it took nearly 14 weeks for me. After all, they say that best results are obtained with continuous, long-term use, but waiting can be hard. Just be patient and let Vitex sort you out. ------- it truly works! My periods are regulated from +90 days to 31-32 days. I am extremely grateful. This does wonders.

Vitex works for Hot flashes

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1856767 on Apr 14, 2013

I'm 53 and started taking this because I was having hot flashes and I had fibroids in breast and uterus that were causing problems, after about 6 weeks I noticed a difference and after 3 months all is well, only some bleeding every 2 months from uterine fibroids but it was once a month so I am hoping it stops altogether over time. No more pain in my breast am taking serrapeptase and vitex. The two are working well along with God answering my prayers about this though supplementation. And iherb and reviews have help me find things for my overall health.