Vitex works for Hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer1856767 on Apr 14, 2013

I'm 53 and started taking this because I was having hot flashes and I had fibroids in breast and uterus that were causing problems, after about 6 weeks I noticed a difference and after 3 months all is well, only some bleeding every 2 months from uterine fibroids but it was once a month so I am hoping it stops altogether over time. No more pain in my breast am taking serrapeptase and vitex. The two are working well along with God answering my prayers about this though supplementation. And iherb and reviews have help me find things for my overall health.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2666811 on Nov 27, 2010

I did alot of research on this herb and found from many many resources that this is wonderful in helping balance your hormones. I began taking it and noticed a difference fairly quickly. Wonderful price and product. Again, Nature's Way products have been highly recommended to me for it's quality.

Chasteberry

Posted by Reviewer3108697 on Dec 25, 2007

My sleep is improving, an d it is helping with the acne.

Regulates cycle, but didn't help with PMS

Posted by Reviewer2985632 on Aug 02, 2009

My cycles are very regular now, and 3 days shorter than before (it used to be 34 days, now it's 31). But I haven't seen any improvement in PMS which is the reason why I purchased Vitex. Anyway it does regulate my cycle and I'm very happy with iHerb customer service as usually, so I give 4 stars!

Not for everyone

Posted by Reviewer1120434 on Dec 10, 2009

This is a good-quality product, but I have learned recently that Vitex is not for everyone. It effects levels of dopamine in your system, and can interfere with drugs that treat schizophrenia and parkinson's disease. It's also a bad choice if you're on antidepressants such as wellbutrin which also effect dopamine. I wish it weren't so...I had a remarkable improvement in my PMDD symptoms while I was taking it.

Vitex & TTC

Posted by Reviewer2679118 on Feb 08, 2014

After more than 1.5 year of TTC, I found out that my female hormones were out of balance predicting I (age 38) was not ovulating. After 12 weeks of using Vitex (once daily) I became pregnant. I strongly belief that Vitex helped my body get the hormonal balance I needed. Wishing everyone using Vitex a successful story and allow their bodies get healthy and functional.

Best for Woman

Posted by Reviewer1550557 on Aug 15, 2009

You would not regret when you use this product, I fell my mood getting from good to excellent.

Some change, but too early to tell

Posted by Reviewer1808668 on Jul 25, 2011

I am taking Vitex to help lengthen my luteal cycle which is quite short, about seven or eight days. I haven't been through a whole new cycle yet so hard to know if it is having an effect yet. However I have noticed an increase in libido so it is possible this is from taking Vitex.

Great for Menopause

Posted by Reviewer2744688 on Apr 09, 2010

I have been using this Vitex for about 2-3 years and it helped with PMS and now menopause.

Works Great

Posted by 5625084336930484280 on Feb 05, 2013

After giving birth to my first child the Doctor told me that my entire uterus was filled with Fibroids. When my menstrul cycle started back it was very heavy. I was bleeding so much that I got weak and I made a mess every where. After two months of using Vitex Fruit my cycle was under control. It's been Ten months now and my cycle is back to normal and I haven't done any surgery to remove the Fibroids.It's amazing. Doctors can't believe it.