Nature's Way, Vitex Fruit, 400 mg, 100 Capsules

Good Product but Capsules made by Pork and Beef Gelatin

Posted by Mayaah on Mar 10, 2014

I think this is a great product but I was disapoinnted when I asked to the compagny what they use for their capsules, she told me they use pork and beef gelatin in all their products. I thought they use fish gelatin, Next time I will check closely, I had to throw up the bottle. The brand is "Nature's Way" well not really. If this review is helpful click on YES.

BHP

Posted by Reviewer1267716 on Jul 04, 2008

prostate relieve... hormone balance in man in favor of progesterone insted of estradiol

Vitex is great

Posted by Reviewer3293280 on Jun 25, 2011

My period is so much lighter taking the vitex. I have severe endometriosis and it is definitely helping combined with DIM

5 * product for increasing progesterone but read on

Posted by Reviewer2567957 on Jun 11, 2013

If we are using for low progesterone-high estrogen problem, this product is fantastic. However, there will be a time when things get normal based completely on the person's body / metabolism/ health. Now when this happens, the "excess" progesterone problem will manifest in the form of deep depression, very dark moods, generalized pain and oh yeah weight gain! Gain may be 3-4 lbs however it will be like dragging a water reservoir while walking! Please take this review seriously and use this product with the help of a doctor only. I am still giving this product 5 stars as it can 'quickly' repair low progesterone issues.

Helps with PCOS, but need to be patient

Posted by 5400789230897058908 on Mar 01, 2013

I have non-insulin resistant PCOS(Vitex might not work for those who have insulin resistant PCOS) and took this as instructed on the bottle(3 capsules/day for 12 weeks and then down to 1 capsule/day). After three frustrating months of no period at all, I finally got one. I still have to see if this product will regulate my cycle yet, but so far I'm hopeful - my acne-prone skin definitely got better(but no magical change as some people say). Some of you may see its effect right away - in a couple of weeks/months but it took nearly 14 weeks for me. After all, they say that best results are obtained with continuous, long-term use, but waiting can be hard. Just be patient and let Vitex sort you out. ------- it truly works! My periods are regulated from +90 days to 31-32 days. I am extremely grateful. This does wonders.