Helps with PCOS, but need to be patient

Posted by 5400789230897058908 on Mar 01, 2013

I have non-insulin resistant PCOS(Vitex might not work for those who have insulin resistant PCOS) and took this as instructed on the bottle(3 capsules/day for 12 weeks and then down to 1 capsule/day). After three frustrating months of no period at all, I finally got one. I still have to see if this product will regulate my cycle yet, but so far I'm hopeful - my acne-prone skin definitely got better(but no magical change as some people say). Some of you may see its effect right away - in a couple of weeks/months but it took nearly 14 weeks for me. After all, they say that best results are obtained with continuous, long-term use, but waiting can be hard. Just be patient and let Vitex sort you out. ------- it truly works! My periods are regulated from +90 days to 31-32 days. I am extremely grateful. This does wonders.

Vitex works for Hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer1856767 on Apr 14, 2013

I'm 53 and started taking this because I was having hot flashes and I had fibroids in breast and uterus that were causing problems, after about 6 weeks I noticed a difference and after 3 months all is well, only some bleeding every 2 months from uterine fibroids but it was once a month so I am hoping it stops altogether over time. No more pain in my breast am taking serrapeptase and vitex. The two are working well along with God answering my prayers about this though supplementation. And iherb and reviews have help me find things for my overall health.

Chasteberry

Posted by Reviewer3108697 on Dec 25, 2007

My sleep is improving, an d it is helping with the acne.

Regulates cycle, but didn't help with PMS

Posted by Reviewer2985632 on Aug 02, 2009

My cycles are very regular now, and 3 days shorter than before (it used to be 34 days, now it's 31). But I haven't seen any improvement in PMS which is the reason why I purchased Vitex. Anyway it does regulate my cycle and I'm very happy with iHerb customer service as usually, so I give 4 stars!

Best for Woman

Posted by Reviewer1550557 on Aug 15, 2009

You would not regret when you use this product, I fell my mood getting from good to excellent.