Nature's Way, Vitex Fruit, 400 mg, 100 Capsules

Vitex works for Hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer1856767 on Apr 14, 2013

I'm 53 and started taking this because I was having hot flashes and I had fibroids in breast and uterus that were causing problems, after about 6 weeks I noticed a difference and after 3 months all is well, only some bleeding every 2 months from uterine fibroids but it was once a month so I am hoping it stops altogether over time. No more pain in my breast am taking serrapeptase and vitex. The two are working well along with God answering my prayers about this though supplementation. And iherb and reviews have help me find things for my overall health.

Regulates cycle, but didn't help with PMS

Posted by Reviewer2985632 on Aug 02, 2009

My cycles are very regular now, and 3 days shorter than before (it used to be 34 days, now it's 31). But I haven't seen any improvement in PMS which is the reason why I purchased Vitex. Anyway it does regulate my cycle and I'm very happy with iHerb customer service as usually, so I give 4 stars!

Best for Woman

Posted by Reviewer1550557 on Aug 15, 2009

You would not regret when you use this product, I fell my mood getting from good to excellent.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2666811 on Nov 27, 2010

I did alot of research on this herb and found from many many resources that this is wonderful in helping balance your hormones. I began taking it and noticed a difference fairly quickly. Wonderful price and product. Again, Nature's Way products have been highly recommended to me for it's quality.

Some change, but too early to tell

Posted by Reviewer1808668 on Jul 25, 2011

I am taking Vitex to help lengthen my luteal cycle which is quite short, about seven or eight days. I haven't been through a whole new cycle yet so hard to know if it is having an effect yet. However I have noticed an increase in libido so it is possible this is from taking Vitex.