Nature's Way, Vitex Fruit, 400 mg, 100 Capsules

Miracle worker

Posted by Reviewer1239553 on Jan 02, 2007

I have had consistent facial break outs for over 30 years, I knew it had something to do with my hormones but nothing I tried ever helped. It took a month or two, but it cleared up my skin completely!! A true miracle!!!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1279332 From Korea, Republic of on Oct 07, 2012

Couldn't get pregnant for 10 months after having been off the pill. I took this for about a month and got pregnant.

5 * product for increasing progesterone but read on

Posted by Reviewer2567957 From Washington on Jun 11, 2013

If we are using for low progesterone-high estrogen problem, this product is fantastic. However, there will be a time when things get normal based completely on the person's body / metabolism/ health. Now when this happens, the "excess" progesterone problem will manifest in the form of deep depression, very dark moods, generalized pain and oh yeah weight gain! Gain may be 3-4 lbs however it will be like dragging a water reservoir while walking! Please take this review seriously and use this product with the help of a doctor only. I am still giving this product 5 stars as it can 'quickly' repair low progesterone issues.

Vitex works for Hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer1856767 From Florida on Apr 14, 2013

I'm 53 and started taking this because I was having hot flashes and I had fibroids in breast and uterus that were causing problems, after about 6 weeks I noticed a difference and after 3 months all is well, only some bleeding every 2 months from uterine fibroids but it was once a month so I am hoping it stops altogether over time. No more pain in my breast am taking serrapeptase and vitex. The two are working well along with God answering my prayers about this though supplementation. And iherb and reviews have help me find things for my overall health.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1531069 From Georgia on Oct 28, 2013

It changes my life. I see major changes in my mood, PMS, brest tenderness is gone (however I take kelp as well for that, so not sure what works better). I have been taking it for about 7-8 mos. No more acne either. Howeve, I will not buiy this particular brand again. It contains magnesium stearate whic his not good for you. I bought liquid version. No additives there.