お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Nature's Way, Vitex Fruit, 400 mg, 100 Capsules

Great

Posted by Reviewer1279332 on Oct 07, 2012

Couldn't get pregnant for 10 months after having been off the pill. I took this for about a month and got pregnant.

Chasteberry

Posted by Reviewer3108697 on Dec 25, 2007

My sleep is improving, an d it is helping with the acne.

Not for everyone

Posted by Reviewer1120434 on Dec 10, 2009

This is a good-quality product, but I have learned recently that Vitex is not for everyone. It effects levels of dopamine in your system, and can interfere with drugs that treat schizophrenia and parkinson's disease. It's also a bad choice if you're on antidepressants such as wellbutrin which also effect dopamine. I wish it weren't so...I had a remarkable improvement in my PMDD symptoms while I was taking it.

My face is zit free!

Posted by Reviewer2676228 on May 19, 2010

I started taking Vitex two weeks ago and so far so good. I have had acne problems all my adult life. I`m 44 now and experiancing perimenopause symptoms since batlleing Breast Cancer last year. I had my homones tested and wanted to go natural to treat my symptoms. I never thought that Vitex would hep with my acne. No zits, no red bloches, my face is soft and clear. The dry patches of skin on my arms and back have cleared as well. Plus Vitex has boosted my energy and my mood. I feel happier and things dont bother me. Thank you!

Works Great

Posted by 5625084336930484280 on Feb 05, 2013

After giving birth to my first child the Doctor told me that my entire uterus was filled with Fibroids. When my menstrul cycle started back it was very heavy. I was bleeding so much that I got weak and I made a mess every where. After two months of using Vitex Fruit my cycle was under control. It's been Ten months now and my cycle is back to normal and I haven't done any surgery to remove the Fibroids.It's amazing. Doctors can't believe it.