Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Nature's Way, Vitex Fruit, 400 mg, 100 Capsules

My face is zit free!

Posted by Reviewer2676228 on May 19, 2010

I started taking Vitex two weeks ago and so far so good. I have had acne problems all my adult life. I`m 44 now and experiancing perimenopause symptoms since batlleing Breast Cancer last year. I had my homones tested and wanted to go natural to treat my symptoms. I never thought that Vitex would hep with my acne. No zits, no red bloches, my face is soft and clear. The dry patches of skin on my arms and back have cleared as well. Plus Vitex has boosted my energy and my mood. I feel happier and things dont bother me. Thank you!

Vitex works for Hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer1856767 on Apr 14, 2013

I'm 53 and started taking this because I was having hot flashes and I had fibroids in breast and uterus that were causing problems, after about 6 weeks I noticed a difference and after 3 months all is well, only some bleeding every 2 months from uterine fibroids but it was once a month so I am hoping it stops altogether over time. No more pain in my breast am taking serrapeptase and vitex. The two are working well along with God answering my prayers about this though supplementation. And iherb and reviews have help me find things for my overall health.

Regulates cycle, but didn't help with PMS

Posted by Reviewer2985632 on Aug 02, 2009

My cycles are very regular now, and 3 days shorter than before (it used to be 34 days, now it's 31). But I haven't seen any improvement in PMS which is the reason why I purchased Vitex. Anyway it does regulate my cycle and I'm very happy with iHerb customer service as usually, so I give 4 stars!

VITEX & ACNE

Posted by Reviewer3060193 on Sep 27, 2011

I heard this herb can help hormonal acne. actually my acne is pretty much gone by taking EP oil for the last 3 months but I thought maybe Vitex can really terminate it. I read on the website that you really need to take for 4-8weeks to notice any difference so I bought 4 bottles. SADLY, this herb didn't help but made my skin WORSE. I just finished my period and now my skin is quite clear. I took 2 capsule yesterday before bed and this morning, I got a big lumpy deep pimple on my chin. I thought it was weird as I never had chin pimples after my period but always 1.5 weeks before my period. Anyway, 20mins ago I took another 2 capsules after dinner, now I got another big one on my chin. The reaction is so fast that I couldn't even believe it. I know some people may argue that I should give it a fair trial for at least 4 weeks but I am not going to take the chance. I believe if it doesn't feel right for you the first time, it won't in future. Now I have got 4 bottles sitting in my cupboard and 2 big cysts on my chin! Sigh, it is all part of my learning curve. So the suggestion to you is always get one bottle to try before making a long term commitment to any herb.

Miracle worker

Posted by Reviewer1239553 on Jan 02, 2007

I have had consistent facial break outs for over 30 years, I knew it had something to do with my hormones but nothing I tried ever helped. It took a month or two, but it cleared up my skin completely!! A true miracle!!!