Nature's Way, Vitex Fruit, 400 mg, 100 Capsules

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2666811 on Nov 27, 2010

I did alot of research on this herb and found from many many resources that this is wonderful in helping balance your hormones. I began taking it and noticed a difference fairly quickly. Wonderful price and product. Again, Nature's Way products have been highly recommended to me for it's quality.

Some change, but too early to tell

Posted by Reviewer1808668 on Jul 25, 2011

I am taking Vitex to help lengthen my luteal cycle which is quite short, about seven or eight days. I haven't been through a whole new cycle yet so hard to know if it is having an effect yet. However I have noticed an increase in libido so it is possible this is from taking Vitex.

Not for everyone

Posted by Reviewer1120434 on Dec 10, 2009

This is a good-quality product, but I have learned recently that Vitex is not for everyone. It effects levels of dopamine in your system, and can interfere with drugs that treat schizophrenia and parkinson's disease. It's also a bad choice if you're on antidepressants such as wellbutrin which also effect dopamine. I wish it weren't so...I had a remarkable improvement in my PMDD symptoms while I was taking it.

My face is zit free!

Posted by Reviewer2676228 on May 19, 2010

I started taking Vitex two weeks ago and so far so good. I have had acne problems all my adult life. I`m 44 now and experiancing perimenopause symptoms since batlleing Breast Cancer last year. I had my homones tested and wanted to go natural to treat my symptoms. I never thought that Vitex would hep with my acne. No zits, no red bloches, my face is soft and clear. The dry patches of skin on my arms and back have cleared as well. Plus Vitex has boosted my energy and my mood. I feel happier and things dont bother me. Thank you!

Works Great

Posted by 5625084336930484280 on Feb 05, 2013

After giving birth to my first child the Doctor told me that my entire uterus was filled with Fibroids. When my menstrul cycle started back it was very heavy. I was bleeding so much that I got weak and I made a mess every where. After two months of using Vitex Fruit my cycle was under control. It's been Ten months now and my cycle is back to normal and I haven't done any surgery to remove the Fibroids.It's amazing. Doctors can't believe it.