terrible heart beats

Posted by 5162199018060987631 on Apr 13, 2013

i took this product for about 2 months and i think it made me a terrible side effects such as nauseas and very fast heart beats so i stopped taking it and now my period is very late

Be careful if you have fibroids

Posted by 4790674348097295718 on Jun 01, 2015

I started taking vitex in Nov 2014. It worked like magic in the first 2 months in alleviating my symptoms. Then in March 2015, I started to experience severe blood loss. My RBC was so low that the doctor recommended blood transfusion. In May 2015, I fainted for the first time in my life due to severe blood loss. I decided to stop taking it.

Good balance

Posted by Reviewer1233991 on Apr 22, 2008

Went off the pill and started taking these (2/day) the very next day. My face is still smooth and clear (unlike other times I have discontinued the pill) and my emotions and cycles have remained stable. All the benefits of the pill and we can try for a baby!

Absolutely luv Vitex. . .

Posted by 5133894053919436251 on Jun 08, 2015

No seriously, this product has been so helpful. I had a menstrual cycle that was content to stay around forever and even after it was gone, there was lots of spotting. Vitex definitely makes a huge difference in my female health. It stopped all spotting which has been wonderful for intimacy with the hubby. I really feel like it helps day to day with my health and I feel a lot more balanced on it. The number one complaint I've noticed is a huge lack of sleep. I've always had trouble sleeping but the Vitex tends to kick my insomnia into overdrive. However, I am just content to find something to balance the insomnia problem. My faith in this product is so strong that I can't imagine going off of it.

got pregnant after 3 months!

Posted by 4857152115001127732 on Jul 27, 2014

did not know anything about vitex before and never ordered it, i think Iherb.com sent it to me by mistake in march 2014 with my order. i read reviews and decided to try as was trying to conceive 3 years, started to take on 10 Mar 3 capsules per day and on 10 Jun found out that I am pregnant, now I am 11 weeks. thanks God and thank you iherb.com for your mistake :)

Keeps My Period Like Clockwork

Posted by Reviewer2030676 on Sep 15, 2012

When I am healthy, I have a 25 day cycle, and Vitex, taken per instructions on this bottle, keeps me right. Without it, I experience midcycle spotting (or full bleeding), extended menstruation (up to 17 days once), and delayed periods and hormonal fluctuations which create other issues. I recommend Vitex to any of my lady friends experiencing cycle problems to bring them into balance.

Fighting PCOS

Posted by Reviewer1622160 on Nov 08, 2012

Great product! When I first was diagnosed with PCOS I was decided to try with Vitex. At first I was very sceptical. In the very begining I took three caps. per day. 10 days after I had my period back and was regular every 34 days. The dose from three caps. I had took three months and after the third months I drop the dose to 1 caps then I had a delay /54 days/ and after that my cycle bcome regularl 28-30 days. The problem was I experienced a brest pain 7-10 days before my period. In the end of the first three monts when I took 3 caps I investigate some of my hormons. Below I'll show the results before to start with Vitex and three months after: Glucose 5.53 mmol\l / 3.8-6.1/ Cholesterol tolal 6.47 mmol\l up to 5.0 Triglicerides 0.68 mmol\l up to 1.7 Cholesterol HDL 1.89 mmol\l more than 1.2 Cholesterol LDL 4.3 mmol\l up to 3.0 Cholesterol VLDL 0.3mmol\l Insulin 8.9 mkU\ml up to 15 Anrostendion 5.4 ng/ml 0.40-3.40 Prolactin 160.17 mlU/l 90-523 LH 9.6IU/l 1.9-8.0 FSH 6.39 IU/l 2.4-9.3 Estradiol 0.003 nmo\l 0.08-0.79 Testosreron 1.78 nmol\l 0.18-2.55 Blood was taken 3-5 day from the menstural cycle 21 day of the cycle: Progesteron: 2.00 nmol\l \ref.rang. 16.6 – 122.8\ These are the first investigation. And as well I have ultrasound. So I was diagnosed with PCOS. 15.09. 2011 – 15.12.2011 I took Nature’s way Vitex fruit 400 mg three times a day /1200 mg daily/. This dose was on the bottle after these three monts one must to drop the dose to 400 mg; What happend: I had my cycle back every 34 days but my breast was very painful. I did blood work but only progesteron and prolactin: progesteron: 40.79 nmol\l Prolactin 991.8 mIU/l High I drop the dose to 400 mg per day then the breast pain wasn’t so bad. My cycle was 28-33 days. 16.02.12 /3-5 day of cycle/ Prolactin 593.36 mlU\l Ref.range 90-523 LH 5.2 IU/l 1.9-8.0 FSH 4.89 IU/l 2.4-9.3 Estradiol 0.21 nmol/l 0.08-0.79 Androstendion 4.5 ng/ ml 0.4-3.4 7.03.12 /21 day of cycle/ Progesteron 27.82 nmo/l / ref. 16.6- 122/ Till the middle of July I took the same dose 400 mg Vitex fruit but I decide to drop the dose because of the breast pain and I switched to Natural Factors, Vitex Chasteberry Extract, 80 mg, 90 Capsules but I take 2 caps per day – 160 mg per day. Fist cycle was on 31st day but I suppose because of the first produst Vitex fruit 400 mg; next cycle was on 35th day and now it will be more than 36 days and as well the breast pain is the same. VITEX WORK AS YOU SEE AND INCREASE YOUR PROGESTERON LEVELS FROM 2 NMOL\L TO 4O NMOL/L.

So far so good....

Posted by Reviewer1526505 on Sep 14, 2010

I have only been taking this product for about two weeks and so far I think it has helped my mood. I have not noticed much else but I know it takes a while for it to really work...so we'll see what happens.

Not noticed any difference

Posted by Reviewer2372857 on Aug 25, 2012

Ive been taking vitex for almost a month now for hormonal imbalance: irregular cycle and acne. Hasn't had any effect so far, disappointed.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2513376 on Feb 15, 2011

I feel like this product helps my hormonal acne.