Love it

Posted by Reviewer2666811 on Nov 27, 2010

I did alot of research on this herb and found from many many resources that this is wonderful in helping balance your hormones. I began taking it and noticed a difference fairly quickly. Wonderful price and product. Again, Nature's Way products have been highly recommended to me for it's quality.

Some change, but too early to tell

Posted by Reviewer1808668 on Jul 25, 2011

I am taking Vitex to help lengthen my luteal cycle which is quite short, about seven or eight days. I haven't been through a whole new cycle yet so hard to know if it is having an effect yet. However I have noticed an increase in libido so it is possible this is from taking Vitex.

Not for everyone

Posted by Reviewer1120434 on Dec 10, 2009

This is a good-quality product, but I have learned recently that Vitex is not for everyone. It effects levels of dopamine in your system, and can interfere with drugs that treat schizophrenia and parkinson's disease. It's also a bad choice if you're on antidepressants such as wellbutrin which also effect dopamine. I wish it weren't so...I had a remarkable improvement in my PMDD symptoms while I was taking it.

Vitex & TTC

Posted by Reviewer2679118 on Feb 08, 2014

After more than 1.5 year of TTC, I found out that my female hormones were out of balance predicting I (age 38) was not ovulating. After 12 weeks of using Vitex (once daily) I became pregnant. I strongly belief that Vitex helped my body get the hormonal balance I needed. Wishing everyone using Vitex a successful story and allow their bodies get healthy and functional.

My face is zit free!

Posted by Reviewer2676228 on May 19, 2010

I started taking Vitex two weeks ago and so far so good. I have had acne problems all my adult life. I`m 44 now and experiancing perimenopause symptoms since batlleing Breast Cancer last year. I had my homones tested and wanted to go natural to treat my symptoms. I never thought that Vitex would hep with my acne. No zits, no red bloches, my face is soft and clear. The dry patches of skin on my arms and back have cleared as well. Plus Vitex has boosted my energy and my mood. I feel happier and things dont bother me. Thank you!