I only take when needed

Posted by Rena61 on Mar 05, 2016

White willow bark is the original aspirin, but better. I am one of the lucky ones that do not experience head aches, so I can't vouch for that use. However, when I get minor body aches and pains, this works really well and fast.

Great Pain Reliever

Posted by ManxKat on Dec 12, 2015

I use for headaches and for aches and pains in general just by taking one. Rarely do I have to take a followup second capsule.

Awesome

Posted by bobbienorthern on Apr 06, 2015

This is the best I have ever used for over all pain in my body. within ten minutes I can feel the pain easing off and within thirty minutes I am without pain and then after that I get completely relaxed and could fall right to sleep very easily. This is great. I don't get headaches, just achy body aches and it works great on the body, muscle, and joint aches and pains and fast with no side effects what's so ever. This is great. I swear by these pills. Just one of them does the trick for me and it lasts twelve hours for me just that one.

title to what?

Posted by 5649666811691924566 on Sep 24, 2014

I love using White Willow. Have used it for many years.

For Mom

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on May 27, 2014

Mom says it works!

White Willow

Posted by 5694332368035039445 on Mar 01, 2014

I looked at this option to help eliminate pain ( had been on pain relief for over 20 years and was feeling sick all the time ) - when my supply run out here in New Zealand i started to source another supplier - i was able to purchase 4 bottles through iHerb for a fraction of the cost in New Zealand. My 4 bottles purchased here would only have been 1 and 1/2 bottles here in New Zealand. As far as the product goes it certainly is a better option than the pain relief i was on - i use with Omega 3 at night and can get a reasonable sleep.

Nature's Way, White Willow, Bark, 100 Capsules (NWY-17850)

Posted by 5325447532104312822 on Nov 03, 2013

Great product recommend to those with sensitivies

pain killer

Posted by 5107878249119080934 on Oct 20, 2013

quick acting pain killer,very good for rhuematiod arthritis,which my wife has.this contains the same ingrediant as asprin.

Willow Bark

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Sep 08, 2013

Nature's Way has been my brand for 30 years plus. They were the first company to put herbs in capsules as far as I know. White Willow Bark is my favorite for pain, especially bad sinus headaches. Along with Feverfew, it can knock out a migraine for me.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2558127 on Jul 04, 2013

Works well and does not affect my digestion.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »