Didn't care for the flavor.

Posted by Reviewer1959670 on Mar 13, 2008

I didn't like the way these tasted, but they do the job.

Good product. Convenient form. Pity about MAX 7 DAYS warning.

Posted by Reviewer2763064 on Feb 19, 2012

I found the berry-vanilla taste of the lozenges quite pleasant. I am grateful for lozenges, as I am unable to swallow most pills. I have not felt or noticed any changes in my body or skin, but I trust they are helping my deficiency. I was rather disappointed in the label warning "to be taken for a maximum of 7 days" as I was looking for a long-term solution. Given the excessive RDI per tablet, I tried taking half tablets sometimes, and quarter tablets, to skirt past the warning label, but I began to feel sick which stopped when I stopped taking it, and started again when I tried taking it again days later.

zinc lozenges

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Mar 16, 2012

I haven't used these yet, so I really can't rate them.

Lozenges with stevia

Posted by Reviewer1842986 on Jul 08, 2013

Good product with no sugar

몸이 차가워서 샀어요

Posted by 5537607480685657570 on Aug 18, 2013

기회가 되서 같이 샀는데, 겨울을 기다리며 복용을 한 알? 만 했는데 오늘 보니 'This product should not be used for more than 7 days' ????!?!??!!!?? 어찌해야할지 모르겠어요 ㅠㅠ 그래도 맛도 좋고 예전에 약국에서 가볍게 샀던 맛있는 비타민 사탕 같은 느낌이라 좋아요.

Natural and effective

Posted by 5579447246627005739 on Dec 26, 2013

very good

Winter helper

Posted by 5422680808282373693 on Mar 03, 2014

I cant say whether it works or not but i have faith in it, but it is slightly sour and annoying to the throat, which is ironic as i bought it for my throat.

taste good

Posted by 5227751836699278541 on Aug 13, 2014

This is different from other zine product. It comes in form of Lozenge with fine taste and good price. I can see result with my reproduction system.

Nature's Way, Zinc Lozenges, Natural Berry Flavor, 60 Lozenges

Posted by AllaMel on Apr 02, 2015

Have been using hem for 2 years already. Sometimes they work great and prevent me from illnesses, in cases of intense sickness they can't do nothing and I am falling ill anyway.But I know that zinc is useful and they have pleasant taste, so I still use them.

Never take them on an empty stomach!

Posted by 4963279444183123189 on Jan 11, 2016

Tried them once in the morning, felt so sick and nauseous that I couldn't function normally for a few hours.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »