Miracle Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2505404 on Feb 18, 2010

This is just a miracle for hair. Conditioning is absolutely exceptional, nice volume, and shine, too.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Jan 02, 2011

really like this hair cream. moisturizes without making your hair limp and color is brightened as well.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2462987 on Mar 27, 2011

My hair is very nice, shiny and healthy! I love this produc!

Great conditioner.

Posted by Reviewer1285669 on Oct 17, 2010

I really like the way this conditioner works on my hair. It leaves it soft and very manageable, without weighing it down. As always, fast shipping and great service from iHerb!

Actually 150 ml instead of the declared 200 ml

Posted by Reviewer1676460 on Aug 21, 2012

Good quality. But there is a mistake on iHerb web site - actual volume of this product is 150 ml, not 200 ml as declared. I was unpleasantly surprised, when received the bottle of 150 ml. On the manufacturer's web site the volume is 150 ml and another design of the packing.

the worst

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Jun 16, 2012

Very disappointed. Made my hair heavy and dirty, not worth a penny.

basic

Posted by Reviewer1609322 on May 02, 2011

not amazing but not bad either

Disappointing: Not same as cream that comes with their haircolor

Posted by 5326646760332912427 on Oct 14, 2015

I thought this would be the exact same product that is provided with the Naturntint haircolor--it has the same name. It is definitely not the same. It's not nearly as moisturizing and it has a kind of musky smell, which I didn't like. It didn't leave my thin curly hair soft nor did it give me the great curls the cream that comes with the Naturtint hair color does. It's okay and I'll use it up, but I don't think I'll purchase again. I prefer Jason's conditioner over this for sure.

Good packaging.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Apr 28, 2011

It goes on well, runs through long hair quite easily, smells nice and inoffensive.