Not for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1097806 on Feb 01, 2009

If you can take chemical, permanent dye, then this product is probably a better alternative. But if you are allergic to chemical dye like me, you are likely to be allergic to Naturtint even though it uses vegetable dye and contains no ammonia, etc. There is a warning on "Product Details" about allergic reaction. But I fell into wishful thinking and bought the product anyway thinking that "natural" couldn't be that harmful. I did a skin test on the back of my ear and my wrist. The next day, both affected areas were red and itchy. The wrist area swelled up a bit. If you have sensitive skin, don't use this. I'll go back to Surya Henna.

from israel

Posted by Reviewer2435098 on Dec 15, 2011

it's a very good hair colorant. the ones i've tried before always stained my towels for a week and then washed off my hair. this one also stained my towels, but only for two days. i dyed my hair two weeks ago and it's still looking good! a bit too expensive though

FANTASTIC PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1243369 on Mar 23, 2007

THIS IS THE BEST HAIRCOLOR I EVER USED. IT STAYS SHINY FOR WEEKS. MY HAIR FEELS EXTREMELY HEALTHY AND NOT ALL DRY. IT ALSO ADDS THICKNESS TO MY VERY THIN HAIR.

Best hair coloring product in the market

Posted by Reviewer1336307 on Jan 12, 2010

Been using this for 7 yrs now and it hasn't damaged my hair but makes it naturally healthy looking eveytime I use it! Pls keep carryin this product.

Gentle and Vibrant

Posted by Reviewer2277857 on Dec 28, 2010

I have been using this haircolor brand for a few years and I find the color to be very vibrant and the product to be rather gentle on the hair.

love it!

Posted by BeautyProDuce on Mar 17, 2015

realy love this color! althought it not lasting for long, but its the best from all others I have tried.

Fantastic hair colour

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on May 19, 2011

This product is fantastic. My daughter who has PCOS has tried everything and this is the only product that causes no problems and looks great. Highly recommended.

The only non-toxic brand of hair dye I could find

Posted by Reviewer3114870 on Dec 04, 2011

This is the ONLY non-toxic brand of hair dye I could find anywhere (there are quite many brands which lay claim to being non-toxic even though put tons of dangerous chemicals in; Naturtint is the only one which relies only on healthy ingredients, no dirty tricks). Both my spouse and I are using it. The results are FANTASTIC.

awsome product!awsome prices!

Posted by Reviewer2451824 on Jan 18, 2008

love that hair dye! super fast fast shipping! awsome prices! thanks so much!

Ok this stuff is fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1700594 on May 18, 2008

Dye that isn't as bad as the mainstream stuff and works way better. I went to get a haircut literally 2 days after using this and the haircutter couldn't believe it. She was like you usually can feel black on someone's hair but yours I can't feel it and it's soft as hell. Plus this stuff doesn't wear off as quickly as the mainstream brands A+++

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »