July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Naturtint, Permanent Hair Color, 1N Ebony Black, 5.28 fl oz (150 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

FANTASTIC PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1243369 on Mar 23, 2007

THIS IS THE BEST HAIRCOLOR I EVER USED. IT STAYS SHINY FOR WEEKS. MY HAIR FEELS EXTREMELY HEALTHY AND NOT ALL DRY. IT ALSO ADDS THICKNESS TO MY VERY THIN HAIR.

Best hair coloring product in the market

Posted by Reviewer1336307 on Jan 12, 2010

Been using this for 7 yrs now and it hasn't damaged my hair but makes it naturally healthy looking eveytime I use it! Pls keep carryin this product.

from israel

Posted by Reviewer2435098 on Dec 15, 2011

it's a very good hair colorant. the ones i've tried before always stained my towels for a week and then washed off my hair. this one also stained my towels, but only for two days. i dyed my hair two weeks ago and it's still looking good! a bit too expensive though

Not for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1097806 on Feb 01, 2009

If you can take chemical, permanent dye, then this product is probably a better alternative. But if you are allergic to chemical dye like me, you are likely to be allergic to Naturtint even though it uses vegetable dye and contains no ammonia, etc. There is a warning on "Product Details" about allergic reaction. But I fell into wishful thinking and bought the product anyway thinking that "natural" couldn't be that harmful. I did a skin test on the back of my ear and my wrist. The next day, both affected areas were red and itchy. The wrist area swelled up a bit. If you have sensitive skin, don't use this. I'll go back to Surya Henna.

Gentle and Vibrant

Posted by Reviewer2277857 on Dec 28, 2010

I have been using this haircolor brand for a few years and I find the color to be very vibrant and the product to be rather gentle on the hair.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »