great grey coverage but TOXIC ingredients! beware of PPD!

Posted by IHeartIHerb on Sep 24, 2013

i was fooled into thinking this was more natural and safer than regular dyes. i was wrong. this has PPD (google it) which i only recently learned has been linked to bladder cancer and a plethora of allergic reactions - some of which i've been experiencing after several years of using this. i'm totally switching to henna/indigo and less toxic dyes like surya brasil.

Hair color

Posted by Reviewer1252962 on Oct 04, 2008

I love this hair color: my favorite is 4N so when iherb sells out I put together 5N and 3N and it works similarly to 4N. It must be a popular color. :)

great price

Posted by Reviewer1759918 on Jul 01, 2007

Have checked local stores and iherb price is 20-30% less. Note, I have to keep on my hair around 45 minutes instead of the recommended 20 minutes to cover my grey, have asian hair. Glad it is a more healthier alternative then regular hair color.

Naturtint Hair Colour

Posted by Reviewer2386737 on Apr 17, 2010

Covers greys very well and does not have an unpleasant scent. I left it on for longer since I have stubborn Asian hair, which left my hair really dried out. For me it lasted about 3 weeks before some of my greys started to show again. Not as permanent as I had hoped.

Carcinogens and toxic chemicals galore: read the label!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 14, 2009

Contains so many toxic (chemical) ingredients, one has to wonder why it's called "Naturtint" in the first place, or is even sold at iHerb! :( No difference between this and your average supermarket brand!

Naturtint

Posted by Reviewer2373585 on Jan 24, 2009

My hair loved product. Received order immediately!

Good deal!!

Posted by Reviewer2758187 on Dec 07, 2009

Thanks a lot. Guess what it's good deal.

Ingredients not natural but no side effects!

Posted by Reviewer3223005 on May 02, 2013

Poor results on white hairs.

Great hair color!

Posted by Reviewer1719333 on Jul 22, 2012

Interestingly enough- I have had my hair professionally colored for several years, but this lasts WAY longer!! So the color lasts much longer and it is MUCH cheaper than a salon-- it's win-win.

Great grey coverage

Posted by Reviewer1613928 on Mar 19, 2014

I've been using Herbatint brand 3N Dark chestnut color for years and it did well for the most part. Sometimes it didn't seem to take to my hair well. But I've used Naturtint twice and both times my hair came out fantastic. It seems to last longer than Herbatint in that it doesn't fade as quick. It relaxes my course 46 yr old hair and leaves it shiny. I like the shampoo and conditioner that comes in the packet. I like the conditioner much better though. I have chemical sensitivities so I like that the scent isn't strong and I don't feel poisoned after using this. Sometimes I would get a little nauseous from the Herbatint. My natural color is dark brown with red highlights and I am about 70-80% grey. This color is about closest to my natural color and it still gives me my desired reddish highlights(probably from the grey hair ). I will be using this brand from now on.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »