No Bad Smell

Posted by MikeMember on May 05, 2015

Seems to be a fairly good alternative to chemical-laden products. The fact that it doesn't smell bad is a big plus. Still experimenting to get the timing right. Covers gray pretty well, but the first time it didn't seem to last very long. Could be it wasn't left on long enough.

Great colour as always

Posted by 4905512002673838258 on Mar 18, 2015

Have consistently purchased this over the years- whats nice is that once your hair grows out it blends out (you dont get an obvious visible line like with chemical dyes)

Naturtint, Permanent Hair Color, 3N Dark Chestnut Brown, 5.28 fl oz (150 ml)

Posted by 5602532853912999560 on Nov 10, 2014

very satisfied with the colour. Suits my hair

Great grey coverage

Posted by Reviewer1613928 on Mar 19, 2014

I've been using Herbatint brand 3N Dark chestnut color for years and it did well for the most part. Sometimes it didn't seem to take to my hair well. But I've used Naturtint twice and both times my hair came out fantastic. It seems to last longer than Herbatint in that it doesn't fade as quick. It relaxes my course 46 yr old hair and leaves it shiny. I like the shampoo and conditioner that comes in the packet. I like the conditioner much better though. I have chemical sensitivities so I like that the scent isn't strong and I don't feel poisoned after using this. Sometimes I would get a little nauseous from the Herbatint. My natural color is dark brown with red highlights and I am about 70-80% grey. This color is about closest to my natural color and it still gives me my desired reddish highlights(probably from the grey hair ). I will be using this brand from now on.

great grey coverage but TOXIC ingredients! beware of PPD!

Posted by IHeartIHerb on Sep 24, 2013

i was fooled into thinking this was more natural and safer than regular dyes. i was wrong. this has PPD (google it) which i only recently learned has been linked to bladder cancer and a plethora of allergic reactions - some of which i've been experiencing after several years of using this. i'm totally switching to henna/indigo and less toxic dyes like surya brasil.

Ingredients not natural but no side effects!

Posted by Reviewer3223005 on May 02, 2013

Poor results on white hairs.

Great hair color!

Posted by Reviewer1719333 on Jul 22, 2012

Interestingly enough- I have had my hair professionally colored for several years, but this lasts WAY longer!! So the color lasts much longer and it is MUCH cheaper than a salon-- it's win-win.

Perfect coverage!

Posted by Reviewer1682934 on Apr 11, 2012

Greys are completely covered with this product and the colour looks natural. No irritation to scalp too! Minus 1 star for the following: 1. took a looong time to thoroughly combine the mixture. Next time, I'll stir through - as recommended for tropical climates! 2. the conditioner doesn't work for me. Hair felt dry and matted. I needed to use my own (stronger) treatment conditioner to work out the knots.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1613849 on Mar 23, 2012

I like... colour is very good...don't wash up so fast...

love it

Posted by Reviewer1575331 on Dec 20, 2011

love the low chemical impact with these tints!! color holds well

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »