Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Naturtint, Permanent Hair Color, 5G Light Golden Chestnut, 5.28 fl oz (150 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Naturtint review

Posted by Reviewer2878914 on May 01, 2009

Great product, especially for sensitive skin/scalp. It's hard to find (and I'm in NYC, where you can find nearly everything on the next corner). Wonderful color, full coverage of my very resistant gray--I get compliments on my beautiful hair! I'm really glad to get this product through iHerb.

LIGHT GOLDEN CHESTNUT is a very nice brown! Hair soft weeks later!

Posted by Reviewer2977586 on Apr 21, 2011

Light Golden Chestnut 5G: Tried it on my mom and her hair is wonderful. It is still soft and has rich color after 4 weeks, although has grown out and needs to redone in a week or so. We weren't sure what to expect and read the reviews and the box color, but the brown is a rich color without being too strong. It is perfect without being overly reddish. She gets complements on her hair color and it has hardly faded at all! Before, when the hairdresser colored her hair with the conventional chemically hair colors, it would fade after a few washes an had a rough texture, but Naturtint got this color right on! So glad we discovered it!

IHerbs is the best

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Jan 02, 2011

Bottle arrived having leaked and Iherbs immediately gave me a refund and I reordered. Next bottle was fine. Color is great, still darker then I expected but I can mix with a liter color for next time. Have to use their hair cream every week or so afterwards as I find my hair a little dry now.

My Favorite!!

Posted by Reviewer2697823 on May 19, 2013

The absolutely best haircolor I've ever used and I have used many. Long lasting gorgeous rich tones. AND it's not toxic!! Covers my gray hair wonderfully too!

Liked it

Posted by Reviewer2998637 on Aug 04, 2011

Convenient in usage. Doesn't irritate my skalp. My hair after application were shiny and the color looked natural. I have dark hair, so it gave only an interesting shadow.